Kalitta Air Info (K4)

How do you figure?
Well, I'm number 123 out of 225 (I think, it's 220- something) already on the 747 and I'm not even to my year mark. I could totally see it being possible to bid the 76 on the next vacancy bid for me, if I had 1000 hours 121 time, and having a chance of holding it.

Well, I'm number 123 out of 225 (I think, it's 220- something) already on the 747 and I'm not even to my year mark. I could totally see it being possible to bid the 76 on the next vacancy bid for me, if I had 1000 hours 121 time, and having a chance of holding it.
Well that's the kicker. There's a big wave of FO's that are doing aqp next month. Be nice if there is a standing bid that all pilots can see. That way you can get a better estimate to see who is bidding what.

Well that's the kicker. There's a big wave of FO's that are doing aqp next month. Be nice if there is a standing bid that all pilots can see. That way you can get a better estimate to see who is bidding what.

I’m in that wave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking towards future bids, with the 74 slowing down as of right now and the possibility of not having 777 growth in the near future, I suspect 76 bids will start to go more senior as people may not want to stay in the right seat when the growth music stops.

Looking towards future bids, with the 74 slowing down as of right now and the possibility of not having 777 growth in the near future, I suspect 76 bids will start to go more senior as people may not want to stay in the right seat when the growth music stops.

I agree

Not a whole lot...hiring is continuing...just at a slower rate. All hiring is going into the 76. Still waiting on the DHL 777 announcement to see if that fleet will expand for us.
Sounds like Southern got the first batch.

About Kalitta Air
Current Fleet:
20 B747-400’s and is a mix of BCF’s
Thanks for the info. But...

BCFs??

Please inform Kalitta management that abbreviations like that are just asking for trouble... :)

Back