Jetcareers members...work??

[ QUOTE ]
Unexploded Ordnance Location and Disposal

[/ QUOTE ]
Booooooorrrrrriiiiinnnnng!!!!

wink.gif

Currently I'm on the road with a christian ministry. I drive a 45-foot coach all over the lower 48. Relocating to Anchorage this summer to start pilot training

[ QUOTE ]
Regional F/O turned 135 Freight Pilot (Against my will)
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
What happened with Pinnacle?
Where you at now?

Aerial survey/mapping pilot with a couple career advancement "irons in the fire," but currently chillin in the slow season.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a ATP flight instructor at the Tacoma Narrows Airport in Washington

[/ QUOTE ] ...cool, man! I learned to fly over at GRF when I was stationed at McChord!

For the past four months or so I've been on vacation and doing my computer geek/barfly/chemical sales (ahem, legal)/couch potato gig. But that's about to end.

My real job, and what puts the bread on the table, is aerial application. I'm a crop duster and own and operate a crop dusting service in Southeast Missouri. I fly a 510 gallon dash 10 Ayres Thrush and also have a 450 horse A model Grumman Ag Cat.

And most important of all, I'm a daddy.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, welcome back Agcatman!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Doug! Kinda got out of the computer habit, although I've been lurking off and on. Thought I might speak up though.
smile.gif

Hope things are good with you.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Looking good, Billy Ray!"

"Feeeeeeling good, Withrop!'

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Looking good, Billy Ray!"

"Feeeeeeling good, Withrop!'

[/ QUOTE ]

Well alrighty then!
smile.gif

Glad to hear it.

I am a full time college professor, teach at two colleges, and perform with my piano trio. I fly about five times a month for pleasure. After I get the IR, I will use it to help me get to concerts.

Advertising sales for an aviation magazine. No, I will not tell you which one because then you'll bitch at me about any article that you didn't like.

[ QUOTE ]
Advertising sales for an aviation magazine. No, I will not tell you which one because then you'll bitch at me about any article that you didn't like.

[/ QUOTE ]

(in a real whiney, "Jan Brady" voice)

Yeah, uhh, Tony, it sh'aid it was'h a 757-227, but actually it was'h a 757-232B sh'eries jet. You'd know that because if you look at the overpreshure valve, its'h about 18 inches'h aft of where the -227 valve is'h.

[ QUOTE ]
now that was funny!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how many people email me asking me how the -88/-87/-83 and -82 differ.

More seats? HellifEYEknow!

Just tell them that the only difference is the paint scheme the different airlines use for the MD-80's series.

OH my job....I work for the big Widget in Atlanta as a CSA

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
now that was funny!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how many people email me asking me how the -88/-87/-83 and -82 differ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just one question for you,

How does the -88/-87/-83 and -82 differ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just one question for you,

[/ QUOTE ]
And I get blamed for being a trouble maker!
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By "1", by "4" and by "1".

Oh, wait, that wasnt' the question was it?
wink.gif

I think the shank of the hot dog varies, but that's about it.

Back