Jet fighters chase small plane in Washington area before it crashes in Virginia (Citation OA9-ISP)

My experience has been that an Australian in any kind of uniform is a *potential* Napoleon-complex. Not all, but a substantial enough number that you immediately wonder. Any Australian *out* of uniform is about 99% likely to be a great bloke/sheila and a hell of a good time, Bruce!

I'm trying to figure out how a 49 year old was adopted 9 years ago...

Or why?

Should I adopt @Boris Badenov and make him call me 'father'?

I'm trying to figure out how a 49 year old was adopted 9 years ago...

Or why?

Should I adopt @Boris Badenov and make him call me 'father'?
Their biological daughter died in a SCUBA accident, she looked like this woman they met (I forgot the circumstances) so they decided to adopt her...

I may be from Fresno, but that's just… peculiar.
"
The Hamptons realtor who died with her daughter when their plane crashed in rural Virginia met her adoptive parents after 'standing in line for something' and they bonded over her rough upbringing.

John Rumpel and his wife Barbara informally adopted Adina Azarian, 48, when she was 40 after working with her on a building they own in New York City.

Barbara and John, still mourning the loss of their daughter Victoria who died aged 19 in 1994, took Adina, then single and childless, under their wing. "

Oh, I get the story.

But I also understand how someone could have 9 children but still wonder… "why in the world…"

Oh, I get the story.

But I also understand how someone could have 9 children but still wonder… "why in the world…"
I don' think they have 9 children, as far as I know they adopted Adina Azarian 9 years ago, perhaps that's where you're getting the number 9 from ?

Well this story isn’t getting any better…

Friends say pilot of 'ghost' plane in which GOP donor's daughter, granddaughter and nanny died when it crashed in Virginia frequently took Oxycontin when flying and neglected repairs​

Last edited:
So...maybe not depressurization at all. Maybe his Oxy RX couldn't get filled, bought some street Oxy and decided to pop it in shortly after takeoff and BLAMMO - fentanyl laced Oxy zaps him and that's all she wrote? This could be a freaking Bosch episode.

Back