JC Weight loss challenge.

I'm at 168 but the numbers on the scale don't tell the whole story.

I've added more weight lifting routines as of late. And it my size 32 pants feel a bit too small.

Also with the weather being what it is in KOMA as of late I've been walking more.

By that I mean I'll walk a mile to the store for laundry money and a few things. On my "cheat day" I'll intentionally park my car about a mile or two from my burger joint of choice (ahem Block 16) and walk the rest of the way there.

Holding steady at 240. I have added some weight lifting to my exercise regimen, but I do need to step it up.

Still stuck at 168 but there are some further issues.

1. My workout routine is on hold as I messed up my knee, ankle, wrist and I think my shoulder.

2. Easter weekend 'nuff said!

Good job yall. I couldn't join in because I've been cutting since mid January. 234 ->202 so far. I've got another two months of cutting to end up at 165 to 170.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Down to 160! 10lb to go.
And yeah... Easter made it more difficult....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Visiting family makes it difficult! Ran everyday while down in PHX at least. Still hovering around 170#

So how's everyone else doing with this?

Quick update I'm still at 168. And my injuries from the other week have healed nice-ish. So back into the fray.

So how's everyone else doing with this?

Quick update I'm still at 168. And my injuries from the other week have healed nice-ish. So back into the fray.

Stuck at 160, several occasions that I cannot control my appetite :(
Will see how it goes this week!

A little tip I have found to work well:

Every time you find yourself about to eat, whether it be going to a restaurant, grocery store, reaching for the snack on the corner of the table, saying "yah totally I can go for dinner" ect. Ask yourself one question. Am I hungry? It's a mental question with a physical answer. So, say to yourself, "Am I hungry?" And then close your eyes and wait. Feel your stomach, is your body telling you it needs something? Or is it your mind. Sometimes overeating is caused by the mind becoming bored and searching for stimulus, no matte the outcome. After trying it a few times it will become quite clear whether your body actually wants food or your mind is saying, ya lets eat just because.

I have found applying this type of self observance can be not only an interesting experience but has cut back on unnecessary consumption which allows me to feel better, healthier and leaner. In fact after a while I found myself going out to dinner with friends and not even ordering anything because I plain just wasn't hungry!

Anyway, thought I'd share something that works for me. If you try and it nothing comes, well you haven't lost anything. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back