It's official...

ready2fly

It\'s official...

...not going to make it this year either.

Wish I could, but it's just not going to happen.

Thanks to everyone who offered to assist financially and otherwise - especially to Doug and Kristie for their amazing generosity! I only wish I could take ya'll up on it.

I sincerely hope I didn't insult anyone by not accepting. Believe me, I want to. (there are other reasons I'd rather not get into here, I just hope you understand).

Next year, maybe. Ya'll have fun and - once again
rolleyes.gif
- I'll be living vicariously through your pictures and descriptions and feeling like the bastard step child who never gets to go.
wink.gif

Seriously, can't wait to hear all about it!

R2F

Re: It\'s official...

Damn Stan! I just got the word I can go for Thurs night. I dunno who will be there but I hope we make the connection some day soon. -C

Don't worry Stan, I'll be right there with you! Crying in my cyber-beer while everyone else in Vegas whooping it up.

As Cubs fans say, "There's always next year!".

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry Stan, I'll be right there with you! Crying in my cyber-beer while everyone else in Vegas whooping it up.

As Cubs fans say, "There's always next year!".

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Damn Stan! I just got the word I can go for Thurs night. I dunno who will be there but I hope we make the connection some day soon. -C

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, we'll gitterdone some time!

I'm hoping and praying and pokin' pins in voodoo dolls that I get the call from a regional in the next couple of months, then MAYBE - just maybe, I'll be able to start meetin' some of ya'll.....depending on the airline, my route, the schedule........ you know.
wink.gif
grin.gif

I'm totally toting that "NEXT YEAR" sign though!!!
laugh.gif

...You know that if you had done your training at ATP or anyone of the big academies you'd already be in the right seat of a regional jet! With less hours then you prolly have currently!

grin.gif

sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
...You know that if you had done your training at ATP or anyone of the big academies you'd already be in the right seat of a regional jet! With less hours then you prolly have currently!

grin.gif

sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]
You're just......wrong.

wink.gif

Hey Chuck, Tony and I will be there Thursday night. Give us a call!

Stan - Next year, no excuses!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

You *do* know there's a special place in hell reserved for you, right?
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[
You *do* know there's a special place in hell reserved for you, right?
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

......And PFT is the wave of the future of aviation!

Live it, love it.

laugh.gif

Back