It's a boy(X2)!

How are those boys today? I really can't wait to seesome pictures! How's your wife. C-sections aren't fun so I wish her all the best in her recovery. I'm sure she wants to get better fast and take care of her big, new family.

WoW x2...congratulations to the both of you. Glad to hear everything well. The boys are a nice size.....:nana2::nana2:
Love to the 4 of you......:):):):)

Thanks everyone!

I've finally got a few minutes to log on, the nurses have taken the boys for their check-up's. The wife was up and walking the day after the c-section so she is healing well and pain is low. I had to do EVERYTHING the first night because she couldn't get out of bed. Last night she could help out more and the nurse volunteered to take the boys to the nursery for a couple hours so we could sleep. We have a great hospital, our private room even has a queen size bed for dad!

Little Dougie is named after me. He was the first born, but his brother is actually a little bigger. I've got a ton of pics, I'll upload them when we get home, which should be tomorrow by noon. The best thing is that there were no complications and the boys are healthy for being born a month early. :)

Thanks everyone!

I've finally got a few minutes to log on, the nurses have taken the boys for their check-up's. The wife was up and walking the day after the c-section so she is healing well and pain is low. I had to do EVERYTHING the first night because she couldn't get out of bed. Last night she could help out more and the nurse volunteered to take the boys to the nursery for a couple hours so we could sleep. We have a great hospital, our private room even has a queen size bed for dad!

Little Dougie is named after me. He was the first born, but his brother is actually a little bigger. I've got a ton of pics, I'll upload them when we get home, which should be tomorrow by noon. The best thing is that there were no complications and the boys are healthy for being born a month early. :)

Your name is "Little"??? :confused:

Seriously, congrats again, I hope everyone is home safe soon.

TFT,

"Well done" to all involved, particularly the one who did all the heavy lifting, your wife.

You will now get your chance to do your share of the lifting for the next 20 years or so. Never pass up a chance to give your wife a break since she has the toughest job in the world.

Boys are easier to raise and I have lots of empirical evidence to support my statement: never have a bad hair day, you can dress them at Goodwill...and most importantly...one mood..all the time.

I have a girl too and that's a whole other story.

Back