Is this True?

FatBastard

Hey Pro DCA guys I just heard some info and was inquirying to find out if this is true or not. Here goes,
Is it true DCA enrollments have fallen below 200 students?
Is it true KEY BANK is planning on pulling out in a few months?
(Saw that posted somewhere)
none of this
argue.gif
just want facts.

Thank you inadvance for your mature comments.

No, this is not flame bait.

Enrollement is above 200...300 was the number we dipped below. But it is quickly picking up again, plus the addition of another satellite will keep prospective students closer to home.

I haven't heard anything about Key pulling out, I believe the majority of our new students went through Key to get their $.

The new Houston base opening in Sept. is supposed to be starting with about 60-90 students, and the University was wise in making it a requirement that every aircraft be equipped with Garmin430's. So, it sounds like that program will "take-off"...no pun intended.

Hope the above was informative...

[ QUOTE ]

Is it true KEY BANK is planning on pulling out in a few months?

[/ QUOTE ]
That is incorrect. They have already pulled out. They are no longer approving loans for any non title 4 school. Not sure if DCA is title 4 or not, but either way they are going through PCF who is frantically trying to find another bank to work with as this is affecting many schools across the country.

Key has not pulled out of DCA, as it is an accredited program. I think that's what you mean by "title 4"....

Back