iPhone: Flight Control

Just about all of the apps I have are FREE...and out of the few I've paid for I think the most expensive was $2.99

You don't need an iPhone, you can play them on the iPod Touch also.

I love my iPod touch...being able to use any WiFi network in range is dice. :D

I downloaded this game when I saw this thread and I think my high score is in the 70s right now. It's fun!

002-4.jpg

You can press the top key and the action key and it will do a screen shot!

Damn man, 312? Good work!

PUBNAT! PUBNAT!

You know, I don't even know what the hell a PUBNAT is, but I thought it'd sound funny.

It's FAA phraseology for "wait a long time". E.g. "American 485, looks like we had a Cessna vapor lock up on the runway, so taxi via delta, alpha 2, hotel, and PUBNAT 18 until we get him cleared off."

It's FAA phraseology for "wait a long time". E.g. "American 485, looks like we had a Cessna vapor lock up on the runway, so taxi via delta, alpha 2, hotel, and PUBNAT 18 until we get him cleared off."

Brilliant! I love it! I'll have to figure out when I'm in your sector one of these days so we can drop that in! ;)

Brilliant! I love it! I'll have to figure out when I'm in your sector one of these days so we can drop that in! ;)

Boo yeah. I'll fast track you just to get a chance to say it out loud, and I'll put up the archive from LiveATC.net as proof.

See ya in a year or so.

Back