Interview with American eagle

lostindfw

I got a interview with american eagle next Thursday and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions what to study for etc

Know how to describe yourself in just one word. Make it a good one.

Wear a suit.

Know how to read a SID, a STAR, and read a surface chart of DFW to determine takeoff minimums by RVR etc.

Review emergency and general procedures for the most complicated airplane you currently fly.

Be sharp with IFR charts, etc.

Have an open mind. Eagle flies coast to coast and out in the Caribbean islands. Smile. Try to relax.

Act like you're meeting a significant other's parents and/or other adult family, and you want to make a good, polite, first impression.

(It sounds cheesy, but that's one of the secrets to my interview success.)

Know how to describe yourself in just one word. Make it a good one.

Wear a suit.

Know how to read a SID, a STAR, and read a surface chart of DFW to determine takeoff minimums by RVR etc.

Review emergency and general procedures for the most complicated airplane you currently fly.

Be sharp with IFR charts, etc.

Have an open mind. Eagle flies coast to coast and out in the Caribbean islands. Smile. Try to relax.

Act like you're meeting a significant other's parents and/or other adult family, and you want to make a good, polite, first impression.

(It sounds cheesy, but that's one of the secrets to my interview success.)

All sounds good, but again, with your statement about the most current airplane I fly, are you thinking this is for a pilot position? I am a dispatcher, interviewing for a dispatcher position in DFW. Clarify for me?

All sounds good, but again, with your statement about the most current airplane I fly, are you thinking this is for a pilot position? I am a dispatcher, interviewing for a dispatcher position in DFW. Clarify for me?

Clarity provided: I cayn't reed gud. (I can't read so good. Derp derp derp.)

Just remember the ADD fuel, and when there's weather in DFW, that an alternate of DAL only works for a little while. ;)

Back