In-Flight Photos

Inflight photos (and videos) from the cockpit perspective are my favorite aviation photos..

I can take or leave ones from the ground
cool.gif

Breaking out at minimums at night would be cool. Of course you'd probably be too busy flying the aircraft to take a pic.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Like any pics that you might have taken while flying? Anyone have them online?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course!

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone here have any inflight photos?

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally keep my digital camera in my flight bag, so yep.
tongue.gif

EDIT: A couple are posted in the Lavatory under the DXR Squawk thread already.

i saw a video of that before but right then is about when the dynamic rollover happened and destroyed it.

-Seth

Sweet pic though

Thanks, I wish I took it, mom did. I'm one of the guys in the background running.

[ QUOTE ]
i saw a video of that before but right then is about when the dynamic rollover happened and destroyed it.

-Seth

Sweet pic though

[/ QUOTE ]

What
confused.gif

I saw a video of a police helicopter lifting off of a trailer...caught a skid and the helicopter felt the effects of dynamic rollover....needless to say...that was the end of that

-seth

Oh ok, were you saying that's a picture from that video? That's where they always land, makes towing the helicopter a little easier (notice how they are no wheels on the helicopter:p).

Here is a video of me landing, taken by my safety pilot. The winds picked up way more than forecast, and by the time we were on final for runway 32, the tower reported it as 340 at 22 gusting to 30.
shocked.gif

LLWS

Back