If you miss NetworkJC...

I wasn't planning on being able to make it, but now that I essentially have all the free time in the world, I'd love to show up and join, I kinda missed all the deals for rooms and flights and all that jazz :(

I was thinking about attending, but with 300TT and no multi, I'd probably be out of place.

Also, like others said, I'm waiting to hear back about a potential first CFI job.:) I'd feel a little guilty asking for time-off my first week.
Lame excuse!:rolleyes: I think I've only missed three NJC events, and I still have under 500! I have many contacts that will more than gladly help me out when the time comes. It's not about being ready to get hired, it's about networking and meeting people who will help open those doors of opportunity when the time comes. You should take advantage of the fire sale and come out! the clock is ticking!;)

I wasn't planning on being able to make it, but now that I essentially have all the free time in the world, I'd love to show up and join, I kinda missed all the deals for rooms and flights and all that jazz :(
The clock is ticking! DO IT!

Uhh, it's currently the 28th. The 29th is Monday. There are a handful of rooms left so best to cut out the pity party and grab one before they're all gone! ;)

I even thought the big red banner on top of the page with the A380 and the carets pointing to "9/29" would have been obvious:

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 10.42.38 PM.png

It's not about being ready to get hired, it's about networking and meeting people who will help open those doors of opportunity when the time comes.

It's about telling lies, damned lies, and "no, seriously" stories, drinking a bit too much, and someone getting, strike that, EARNING a nickname. The doors are just a side-benefit. And I say that as a recent beneficiary of said doors.

Uhh, it's currently the 28th. The 29th is Monday. There are a handful of rooms left so best to cut out the pity party and grab one before they're all gone! ;)

I even thought the big red banner on top of the page with the A380 and the carets pointing to "9/29" would have been obvious:

View attachment 29004

I think line check airmen have more pull.

And there are going to be two from SouthernJets there at least as far as they tell me. One is already in town for a wedding and is the guy who performed my 330 IOE.

I was thinking about attending, but with 300TT and no multi, I'd probably be out of place.

Also, like others said, I'm waiting to hear back about a potential first CFI job.:) I'd feel a little guilty asking for time-off my first week.

No excuses. I went to my first NJC, with 200 hrs of PPL time. As of today, I still have... 200 hrs of PPL time. I don't even have any aspirations to be a pilot, and I'm still going.

No excuses, see you there.

Last edited:
Taking it waay back, to the Hawthorne Double-Wide days......

@Bumblebee worked the room like a champ and talked to everyone.

I met the big, bad, @MikeD who isnt really that bad.

@jtrain609 was indeed white....

@Seggy was not yet known as the wookie

We all took turns landing on the a/c carrier thingy.....

And I have the coffee mug to prove it....

To think it has been 10 years......Dayuum. While the aviation career has passed its time, regardless of the (sometimes) nonsense bickering that occurs, this is indeed one of the best groups of people there is.....
Taking it waay back, to the Hawthorne Double-Wide days......

@Bumblebee worked the room like a champ and talked to everyone.

I met the big, bad, @MikeD who isnt really that bad.

@jtrain609 was indeed white....

@Seggy was not yet known as the wookie

We all took turns landing on the a/c carrier thingy.....

And I have the coffee mug to prove it....

To think it has been 10 years......Dayuum. While the aviation career has passed its time, regardless of the (sometimes) nonsense bickering that occurs, this is indeed one of the best groups of people there is.....
Sounds like it was waaay back when you couldn't even say "ass" on here....

Reactions: JEP
Back