If you miss NetworkJC...

I was thinking about attending, but with 300TT and no multi, I'd probably be out of place.

Also, like others said, I'm waiting to hear back about a potential first CFI job.:) I'd feel a little guilty asking for time-off my first week.

I am working everything in my power to make it. I want to get through my checkride first, then finalize plans. I know people are sponsoring rooms and tickets, but I want to save those for people looking for work and move up. I have a job I am very happy with right now.

still in to donate tickets if i need to. i'll be 2 weeks into my regional job and out of active duty also 2 weeks into my af reserve job...but i think it will be a blast...been wanting to go for years now. so I'm supposed to bring a resume? I thought we were all just hanging out?

I think you still had purple hair too or something. Maybe I'm mistaken. But it was certainly the year when people were saying "That can't be JTrain, he's… he's…" :)

I think you still had purple hair too or something. Maybe I'm mistaken. But it was certainly the year when people were saying "That can't be JTrain, he's… he's…" :)

"WHITE!!!"

I've had more than a few people meet me and say, "But I thought you were...aren't you...bl...bl...bla...bleck!?"

I had about 180 hours, Private/Instrument at my first NJC. I think my TT now is about 190.... :confused2:

But I do have a coffee mug from the first event.... :)

I had about 180 hours, Private/Instrument at my first NJC. I think my TT now is about 190.... :confused2:

But I do have a coffee mug from the first event.... :)

Dude, you're still a rock star at Origami Sushi.

Taking it waay back, to the Hawthorne Double-Wide days......

@Bumblebee worked the room like a champ and talked to everyone.

I met the big, bad, @MikeD who isnt really that bad.

@jtrain609 was indeed white....

@Seggy was not yet known as the wookie

We all took turns landing on the a/c carrier thingy.....

And I have the coffee mug to prove it....

To think it has been 10 years......Dayuum. While the aviation career has passed its time, regardless of the (sometimes) nonsense bickering that occurs, this is indeed one of the best groups of people there is.....

Attachments

• 20140928_173624.jpg
    20140928_173624.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
Back