HXD Route opening again

SkyDogSilver

Chicken Kicker
A few questions out of the way: No. Its not commutable.
No. We do not hire F.O.s
Yes. You must have IFR 135 minimums.

UPS freight. HXD-ARW-CAE P.M.
CAE-ARW-HXD A.M.
Scheduled departure out of HXD 19:40. 10 minute hop to ARW, 40 minutes or so to CAE and your scheduled in approximately 20:45. Company has a crew pad a few blocks from the airport for you to crash at so you are not stuck in the UPS bunkhouse listening to snoring, farting, television blaring CNN and people shuffling up and down the hall at all hours.
06:45 it's rinse and repeat in reverse, CAE-ARW-HXD and usually done by 08:15.

Starting pay is $40k. Insurance after 60 days. 401K, but with no company match, YET. Company issued Ipad for all manuals and charts.

Company still has a run out in Spencer, Iowa open if anyone is interested in that as well.

The small mom and pop type operation is a good description, they leave you alone and let you do your job. Good equipment. Good MX, it ends up being as good as you make it. If you can listen to your aircraft and feel what it's telling you, you can head issues off before they even appear. They give you the information and coordinate MX to keep you legal, but won't give you any hassle if you identify something that needs additional attention.

PM for any questions or I can provide my email if anyone wants to get a resume to the CP.

http://planemasters.com/company/employment/

I'm aware the HXD position is not listed. Current pilot just gave notice.

Please No Phone Calls

This HXD run is opening back up. Current pilot is moving to a new route.

Details still remain largely the same, otherwise I can answer any additional questions or at least find the answers; and make sure your resume gets seen on the CPs desk if thats your thing.

Can any of your routes be 1 week on 1 week off like some of the other freight dogs? I applied 2 years ago and talked briefly with the CP and the President, but they were not flexible about some my simple request regarding the repositioning of the place as per advertised in the website.

Can any of your routes be 1 week on 1 week off like some of the other freight dogs?

I’ve heard of 2/1, 8/6, 15/5, and even 120/30 but never a 1/1 schedule. The Midwest runs might be a possible 2/1 rotation type schedule for the right candidate, but I don’t make that call.

As per your “simple request”, that’s somewhat subjective and since you didn’t share the details, I can’t offer an answer (was it a question?).

HXD is still open. The times are tweaked now though, the evening departure times are all bumped 45+ minutes earlier. Morning times remain the same for the time being.

I believe they also picked up a Michigan run, but I’m not sure if someone internal will be moving over to cover it or if they’re looking for another. If anyone is possibly interested in that region I could dig deeper upon request.

Back