How did.......

flycanuck

.....everyone stumble apon JC?

I did a search on a day in the life of a pilot and JC came up.
laugh.gif

I received mentally telepathic messages from Doug that his site was boring and needed a women's touch. JK. Just laugh, don't get mad.

Actually Corin was told about it by someone and I took over. LOL.

I found it through some book I saw at Barnes and Noble called "500 of the best aeronautical websites" by Mcgraw Hill. Pretty good book...

Another kid from another forum told me about it. I was only on a Flight Sim forum and asking a lot of questions that only you real pilots could answer so he told me to come over here.

I used to visit JC once in a while back when Iain was still on airliners.net. I finally joined after starting on my commercial and deciding a.net was chock full of pedantic eurotrash. But that's just my opinion and don't worry Iain, at least you're not pedantic.
wink.gif

I found it through a Book I was reading named Professional Pilot Career guide by Robert Mark. Also had quite a few more to search for in the book.

Someone (a frequent poster who shall remain anonymous) told me to check out the PanAm threads because the flame wars were funny.

I did a search on google for the most bad ass airline pilot and a picture of Doug came up......

[ QUOTE ]
I did a search on google for the most bad ass airline pilot and a picture of Doug came up......

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO...
smile.gif

First I stumbled onto flightinfo.com. That was good, but I couldn't deal with the Arab bashing that went on post 9/11. Then someone said something about studentpilot.com, and after a while on there someone went on a union bashing trip and said airline pilots make too much money bla bla bla. All in all, way too right winged for me. Someone on THERE said something about this place, so now I'm here.

Ya'll folks are a lot nicer here.

[ QUOTE ]
Actually Corin was told about it by someone and I took over. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical chick.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think I am your little sister or something? Why you always pickin on me?

[/ QUOTE ]

was a tongue in cheek remark......shoulda added
smirk.gif

and don't have a little sister....

plus, I don't always pick on you. In fact, I was one of the first to congratulate you on your family's school choice, remember?

Back