How did.......

I will just ad for an computer geek I am the sexiest one out there.

I found jetcareers on my computer........

Iain, looks like Doug is close to catching up with you on the posts:

Doug: 4974
Iain: 5299

Just 325 more posts to go!
wink.gif

This is not the first forum JC has had - infact I believe this is the 3rd if not 4th! I am number 6 here as Doug set this one up while he still lived in Florida, and being 3 hours ahead I was not awake to get a prime spot. I believe #1 is a format to set the user variables up with - however I am not sure.

Yeah Doug has been posting a lot - I have asked Kristie to limit his time online as well as increase his workload to prevent him from overtaking me.

Um I think I was reseaching flight schools and somehow stumbled upon it durring the search and glad I did too!

Found it with a search engine three years ago when I was researching how to get into aviation. It was, and in my opinion, still is one of the best resources I have found for getting started in this field. Good info and doesn't sugarcoat the facts.

Yup I remember that NOS background! I also remember when this place would get only 1 or 2 new threads per day!

I think my entire aviation history is somewhere burried in the JC database... I started posting away here way back when I worked at the local pilot shop 3 years ago!

My username was just 'Ed', but when Doug did the big update to the forum software (2 years ago maybe), it couldn't handle two letter names
crazy.gif
... so I had to start over! I lost my number, everything! Whadda rip!
grin.gif

For the record, I actually have around 500 more posts than what it says, and my member # is around 1600 too high!
grin.gif

I came here in Oct of 2000m but I am not sure how I found the site though. Not many members from back then are still posting today.

Great Site Doug!

Same thing happened to me. I actually reginstered in November of 2001 under the user name "ready2fly", but when the aforementioned update took place, it changed to my e-mail address and I couldn't change it back... so I had to "re-create" ready2fly.
crazy.gif

Believe it or not folks, Ed and I have a BUTTLOAD more posts than you actually see.
grin.gif

R2F

Back