How did.......

If you are just teasing you have to stick smiley at the end or something. Geez,ya want me to start crying? (Oh wait, was that a typical chick remark?)
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you are just teasing you have to stick smiley at the end or something. Geez,ya want me to start crying? (Oh wait, was that a typical chick remark?)
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, my bad. I forgot the icon at the end. Sorry for the mis-communication.

[ QUOTE ]
and don't have a little sister....

[/ QUOTE ] Well THAT explains it. You haven't gotten in your pigtail pulling therapy and now I am the recipient.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and don't have a little sister....

[/ QUOTE ] Well THAT explains it. You haven't gotten in your pigtail pulling therapy and now I am the recipient.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me all figured out, darn!
laugh.gif

Stop adding to the first post, your making me have to keep up. LOL. And yes, thank you for the congratulations and support about our school choice.

I've been here since this place was hosted on Mindscape or whenever the forums were installed. However, I had been surfing this place long before that. Anyone remember the NOS IFR chart background?

I remember the "Vote for the New/Old Delta Pilot Wings" poll. Don't remember what I picked. Before I found jetcareers, I knew I had wanted to be a private pilot, and I think I had already taken my first lesson. Anyway, I must have been searching for something aviation-related in Yahoo! and then I found this site. After going through the entire site I was sold on the idea of being an airline pilot. I used to just come around once every few months to check for any updates, until this year when I discovered the forums, lurked around for a while, and eventually signed up.

I found this site a couple years ago by doing a google search for pilot careers or something.

One of the best searches I've ever made!

I was working part-time in the MS lab at FSA. I didn't have much to do there, so I played on the internet. One day, I found JC in the address history and checked it out.

BTW Minuteman, that is a funny avatar.

I was on airliners.net one day and there was a post by someone, I beleive it was DE727UPS, refering to something called "Jetcareers.com." So I checked it out and must say that it is way better over here than on a.net.

I was doing a search regarding scholarships for flight training and something on the Home page popped up.

Been hooked ever since.
wink.gif

I was doing a search on Yahoo about something aviation related. JC showed me that aviation is just like everything else in life and that you have to work for it. Makes the whole idea of airline pilot more attractive to me. You have a sense of accomplishment after you are finished! Thanks Doug.
grin.gif

I came upon JC while searching for colleges that had aviation programs.

Doug, I notice you are registered as user # 2.
So, then who's user # 1?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, then who's user # 1?

[/ QUOTE ] SURELY it's Kristie!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering that myself...

Member # 400
Name Kristie Taylor

So, if its not Mrs. Jetcareers, who is it?

Yep it was lain.

Doug - [ QUOTE ]
In fact, before I got the domain name "jetcareers", I had asked Iain about it because he was probably the original regular visitor.

When I put up the first forum in early 2000, he was the first registered user -- I didn't even have it fully installed and he was already there, posting away!

[/ QUOTE ]

Back