Park Yer Horses (Fat Wives) At The Corral™

Golden Corral®
Enjoy Non-Nutritious Refined Processed Foods Here™

Golden Corral®
Supporting America's Lead In World Obesity™

Golden Corral®
Striving to Increase American Food Portions, One Fat Kid At A Time™

Golden Corral®
Become Like Every Other Fat Midwesterner and Earn Your Adult Onset Diabetes Here!™

God I hate that place. It is the epitome of typical unhealthy American cuisine - fast and cheap.

Golden Corral®
Fattening America, One Kid at a Time™

Golden Corral®

Golden Corral®

Golden Corral®

Golden Corral®

Golden Corral®
Become Like Every Other Fat Midwesterner and Earn Your Adult Onset Diabetes Here!™

God I hate that place. It is the epitome of typical unhealthy American cuisine - fast and cheap.

How can you get fat over there when they don't give you any freaking plates? It's the worst service ever, but then again you get what you pay for.

Golden Corral®
Fattening America, One Kid at a Time™

Golden Corral®

Golden Corral®

Golden Corral®

Golden Corral®

Golden Corral®

:laff:True. I never said it was the best place to eat. I just like to go every once and a while.

How can you get fat over there when they don't give you any freaking plates? It's the worst service ever, but then again you get what you pay for.
You DON'T get what you pay for. That place is way expensive and ###### as ####. I'd rather pay $10 for Panda Diarrhea.

You DON'T get what you pay for. That place is way expensive and ###### as ####. I'd rather pay $10 for Panda Diarrhea.

I meant that you pay little and get poor service etc. Isn't it like $7 all you can eat? I went there once last year so maybe it changed.

Not the it will get raving reviews on this forum. Bonzers was good stuff. Get a schooner of beer and a sandwich. I miss that place.

Bonzers was a good place to drink (weekdays only) cause weekends it would get swamped in that hallway.\
Definitley dig/miss those schooners and specials. Specially the long islands and beer.

Haha any word on TXroadhouse? I know TXaviator gonna rant on that one lol.. but I'd say that was the best bet in town for me but spendy as $$$$$.

There was a place in E.Grand Forks (Mexican) that had good food but closed 2 years ago.

I say the BEST place in town is

Campus Dining @ WILKERSON

Bonzers was a good place to drink (weekdays only) cause weekends it would get swamped in that hallway.\
Definitley dig/miss those schooners and specials. Specially the long islands and beer.

Haha any word on TXroadhouse? I know TXaviator gonna rant on that one lol.. but I'd say that was the best bet in town for me but spendy as $$$$$.

I think that Texas Roadhouse is really good. Eat some peanuts while you're waiting and then eat a tasty steak.....excellent!!

Bostons has pretty decent prices on beer towers. I usually would get a tower of Harp for about $20. Never heard anything great about the restaurant service but the bar was pretty good.:buck:

Bostons has pretty decent prices on beer towers. I usually would get a tower of Harp for about $20. Never heard anything great about the restaurant service but the bar was pretty good.:buck:

Boston's closed sometime in October.

Back