How are the restaurants in GF?

I lived off Buffalo Wild Wings for a good period of time. Great food specials almost everyday of the week and great drink specials. Other than that I recommend Blue Moose, Bronze Boot(great steaks), jimmy johns, and for those late nights I20/2-29.

=Jason-

I HATE Blue Moose. I went there twice and never went back there again. Even if my friends wanted to go there I'd refuse because I hate that place so much.

Find something in East Grand Forks to work at. They have to pay real minimum wage vs. server minimum wage. Places in EGF that come to mind are Blue Moose, Applebees and Mike's Pizza.

Sorry guys.....>RED PEPPER, hands down the best you can have anywhere. You dont realize what you got till its gone.........

Sorry guys.....>RED PEPPER, hands down the best you can have anywhere. You dont realize what you got till its gone.........

Oh jees, lets heeeeave some grinders donchaknow.

Red Pepper has to be the nastiest #### I've ever tasted.

Stay tuned for my restaurant rant on this thread... it'll be soon.

That chinese place on columbia across from the mall was pretty good. Red Pepper was only good when you're drunk.

=J-

Red Pepper blows.
Honestly, what kind of place serves you enchiladas that:
a) They make in front of you then put in the microwave on a paper plate
b) You have to eat with a spoon because they don't have forks

If anyone wants to go in with me to build a White Castle within stumbling distance from campus, let me know. I keep imagining a White Castle at the old Hardees (Washington & DeMers) though. Pretty sure we could be millionaires, who's in?

You can't beat China Garden though. They have the best cream cheese wontons in town.

this has to be :sarcasm:
Uhhh no. I can't believe you guys dont like Red Pepper. Wow, I just lost a lot of respect for you guys in here. I am saddened by your ill comments directed at Red Pepp. I could put white sauce on anything that doesnt have sugar in it.

Damn right red pepper is the nastiest place I have ever made an attempt to eat at. I ordered a "grinder" and payed with cash and the stupid kid goes over and makes it without even washing his hands or wearing gloves. I asked him dont you wear gloves or wash your hands and the response I got was " I didnt touch anything dirty". Some people are cool with handling money all day and making food but not me. I got my money back and walked out along with 4 other people in the line who saw this. My first and last attempt at eating at red pepper. :bandit:

Damn right red pepper is the nastiest place I have ever made an attempt to eat at. I ordered a "grinder" and payed with cash and the stupid kid goes over and makes it without even washing his hands or wearing gloves. I asked him dont you wear gloves or wash your hands and the response I got was " I didnt touch anything dirty". Some people are cool with handling money all day and making food but not me. I got my money back and walked out along with 4 other people in the line who saw this. My first and last attempt at eating at red pepper. :bandit:
Nicely done! ...to be expected from a trashy place like that. Red Pepper is so shady. How nasty.

Back