How are the restaurants in GF?

I'm guessing you hung out with people from the Delmarva area? Like...Salisbury, MD... oh my lord, those people are cut off from the outside world!

Oh god no. I hung out with one person from the eastern shore. I would assume most people out there have been to most of the NASCAR tracks up and down the coast. Most the people i was talking about were transplants from Virginia.

Oh god no. I hung out with one person from the eastern shore. I would assume most people out there have been to most of the NASCAR tracks up and down the coast. Most the people i was talking about were transplants from Virginia.

Yeah... I know I am being a complete cultural imperialist when I say this, but those people from the Delmarva peninsula areas are WEIRD! Freaky...scary...people.

Oh ok, your going to point out every typo that I make? Nice work Dj To Rule, you truly are the master of the english language. What exactly are you trying to point out? Drop out of what?

Thank you :)

Let me clarify:
If you're not keen on other cultures, food, people, lifestyles, views, and traveling doesn't really interest you, you might as well chose another career. That's unless you plan to work a low budget regional or UND for life. My two cents.

Wow world traveler. I think you may be the first person ever to go to Morocco or Spain. I was refering (referring) to most of the people that live in TX, not specifically you. Burlington, VT......been there, yes. I dont (don't) live in ND and I am not from there. Just went to school there.

What was the name of that steak house that was north of town out by the mill? They had really good food there too. I can't think of the name.

There might be a few typos here, can the guy in Turkey please proof read my post to make sure that nothing is spelled wrong?

I believe you're talking about the Bronze Boot

I can definitely help proof read, but I'm not always going to be there to help, so I recommend spell checkers, dictionaries, and the English dept. One should not be ignorant with their native language.

GFK.

Attachments

• thisthreadsucks.gif
    thisthreadsucks.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 100
Wow world traveler. I think you may be the first person ever to go to Morocco or Spain. I was refering to most of the people that live in TX, not specifically you. Burlington, VT......been there, yes. I dont live in ND and I am not from there. Just went to school there.

What was the name of that steak house that was north of town out by the mill? They had really good food there too. I can't think of the name.

There might be a few typos here, can the guy in Turkey please proof read my post to make sure that nothing is spelled wrong?

its not saying im SO ADVENTUROUS by going to these places, its that i have an internal desire to see other places in the world, experience and learn about other cultures, and gain a better understanding of my very small role in a very large world.

people who CHOOSE not to educate themselves about the world and the peoples and cultures, truly do not deserve a place in a global community.

Back