HOURS NEEDED! JOB WANTED! I NEED TO FLY!

Which airlines is the best to fly with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa dang

These are my qualifications and flight times, are there any positions out there for CFI in the OC? i am located between KLGB and KSNA. I would also be willing to do crop dusting or banner towing. I JUST WANT TO FLY

Qualifications
Commercial Pilot: Single engine land, Multi engine land
Certified Flight Instructor initial
Single engine Instructor
Multi Engine Instructor
Instrument Rating
Complex Endorsement
FAA Class 2 Medical

Flight Experience
Total Flight Time...........................251.2 Single engine…………131.0
Instruction Received……………..181.9 Multi engine………….118.9
Solo………………………………..11.6
Pilot in Command..........................157.0
Cross Country instruction received..75.9
Cross Country PIC……………….112.4
Instrument........................................43.9
Night instruction received…………15.9
Night PIC………………………….14.1
Total Simulator time………………52.0

Did you fly a glider? Your ME + SE doesn't add up to TT.

I'd start walking into FBO's and introducing myself if I were you. At those times you are most likely going to wind up with a CFI job or a skydiving job. Both are a lot of fun.

Instructing at Long Beach Flying Club?

They were always busy when I flew there. Instructor rate was $55 I think and all their CFIs are independent so that $55 went in your pocket. Decent size fleet and probably the best wet rate in the area.

1598d1294313889-should-we-forgive-just-understand-i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_again.jpg

Not certain, but those look like flight academy type numbers. Is it normal for for those places to pump out students with 250TT and only 12 solo hours? How can you build self reliance and confidence in your own abilities if you always have a crutch?

You may JUST WANT TO FLY, but remember you are a professional now. Be paid like one.

Not certain, but those look like flight academy type numbers. Is it normal for for those places to pump out students with 250TT and only 12 solo hours? How can you build self reliance and confidence in your own abilities if you always have a crutch?

You may JUST WANT TO FLY, but remember you are a professional now. Be paid like one.
Looks like ATP numbers with the really high multi-single ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back