HOURS NEEDED! JOB WANTED! I NEED TO FLY!

Which airlines is the best to fly with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a dude using a picture to get 10x the response I tip my hat to you sir. Lmao

Any way to apply that trick to resumes?

Also if you are putting down your resume (if you did not know already, or missed everyone's super subtle hints :rolleyes: ) you only need to put down you Total Time, PIC, Single, multi, instrument, and cx time. Along with whatever certifications and ratings you have.

Lisa,
I got my first Job right about 275 hours... It was towing banners and gliders as well in SoCal. The banners were right out of Long Beach. Go chat with some of the LGB banner towers and maybe start by offering to put banners together, take them apart and doing the ground crew work. You'll need to get a tailwheel endorsement as well, it will make you a much better stick and rudder pilot... which I'm sure you won't get from ATP. After a short while of weekend work you may find yourself flying for them and building hours. It will lead to bigger and better things. I have flown part 135 in Metros, airlines, jumpers, air tankers and other random jobs over the years with that start.

If you're a dude using a picture to get 10x the response I tip my hat to you sir. Lmao
Hilarious because as I was reading this I was noticing how much help was being delivered and even a job. Then I began to think what photo will I use when I need guidance, oh man I'll have 20 pages and a job in no time! You guys will be flaring too early

Good advice though. I like the FBO job or Military at your age. Dang Lisa you are smart, good luck.

These are my qualifications and flight times, are there any positions out there for CFI in the OC? i am located between KLGB and KSNA. I would also be willing to do crop dusting or banner towing. I JUST WANT TO FLY

Qualifications
Commercial Pilot: Single engine land, Multi engine land
Certified Flight Instructor initial
Single engine Instructor
Multi Engine Instructor
Instrument Rating
Complex Endorsement
FAA Class 2 Medical

Flight Experience
Total Flight Time...........................251.2 Single engine…………131.0
Instruction Received……………..181.9 Multi engine………….118.9
Solo………………………………..11.6
Pilot in Command..........................157.0
Cross Country instruction received..75.9
Cross Country PIC……………….112.4
Instrument........................................43.9
Night instruction received…………15.9
Night PIC………………………….14.1
Total Simulator time………………52.0

Hi we are looking for a CFI at KLGB call me if interested 1 909 573-5717 Thanks Paul Southern California Helicopters and Wing

This might be more of the more elegant troll attempts I've ever seen. Six pages over a couple months.

Suckers. You're floppin' in the boat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back