Hired

Hey SaabFO, shoot me an e-mail. I may have met you when I stopped into Mary's office to say hi every so often. My e-mail is FlyChicaga@att.net. This isn't Daryl, is it?

Also, I still have the SOP, AE systems manual, old C8 manual, etc. etc. Have the procedures and profiles changed much? I know Drew C was talking about making some changed to the checklists and procedures. Not sure how different they are. I figure the limitations are all pretty much the same. Fortunately (or sadly!
smile.gif
) I still have most of them memorized, as well as the systems...
blush.gif
cool.gif

Yeah Flint or Grand Rapids works. They're both about 45 minutes away from me depending on the time of year. And I do mean it, when you get yourself a little bit of time at either of those places (really Grand Rapids after August) I want a PM or an e-mail. Lord only knows that you can use all the free food you can get, with going from college to a position as a FO
smile.gif

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Good job again man!

I truly believe that hard work pays off. I know that timing and luck and all that not so fun stuff plays in but stii, without hard work, nothing will happen.

I friend of mine who is a UAL pilot is a typical example of ha hard worker. Though I didn't know him back when he was a flight instructor, I have heard from his family that he was very dedicated and persistent. I think he typed his UAL application 3 or 4 times before he was happy with it.

I wish I had 1/8 of the willpower of you guys!

Mahesh

Congrats man... You Fellas are all moving on Up.. Good luck with you in training..

for the rest of the JC crew looking for the First Gig .. keep throwing punches, eventually it's going to hit someone !!!
grin.gif

Congrats FlyChicaga!! I used to live up in chicago and Chicago express seems like a great small airline that seems to have a nice employee "family" environment. I also think the Saabs look sharp in their paint job. Do you guys still fly into madison wisconsin?? When i visit my grandparents there I'm pretty sure i saw the chicago express there. Anyhow good luck and keep us updated!

Don't sweat training remember they want you to pass and don't listen to all the scare tactics from everyone else.

Hey congratulations man. It's good to hear that some good news still exists in this business in these turbulent times. Have fun in the Saab, it's a good bird.

congrats! it good times here on JC, with socal being hired by Chautauqua and now this! those pics look awesome!

Let me add my congradulations as well! For someone who was raised in Chicago, a job with WDY must be totally awesome!

Hopefully you won't get flipped by one of those ATA 757s ;-)

Good luck with training, congrats again FlyChicago
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm jealous. I am originally from the Chicago area myself and love the view of the skyline as seen from the runways at Midway. My first flight instructor started his airline career flying Jetstreams for Chicago Express. Best of luck on the beginning of your career!

Back