Hired

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
Just found out this morning, that I have been offered employment starting July 2nd as a First Officer for Chicago Express Airlines! I am still in shock... hasn't sunk in yet.
crazy.gif
Can't believe in less than 2 weeks I'm going to be drinking from the fire hose! Hopefully I won't bust training...
blush.gif
I'm very confident I won't have trouble, but still it's a nerveracking experience.
smile.gif
I'll let everyone know how it goes!

If anyone has any tips for getting over the nerves of training (and especially the sim), please let me know! I can't believe I'm about to start my career like this... I am truly blessed. A dream come true.

grin.gif

I'll be flying the Saab 340B, and am sure I won't get bored doing the GRR or IND shuttles!
smile.gif

My times are 370 TTL, 25 ME. Low I know. And NO, I did not PFT. Plus they don't make you sign a training contract or anything at Chicago Express... not like they should worry about me leaving! I've wanted to work there for the past four years.
smile.gif

My new "office":
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/300445/M/

My new "office building":
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/367587/L/

[ QUOTE ]

My times are 370 TTL, 25 ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, i just fell out of my cubicle!!! What the heck is your secret man?

I did an internship, and really busted my arse during it. Internships help, they really do, but motivation is probably the biggest secret. Never stop learning. I jumpseated like crazy, and kept asking questions to learn the airplane, learn tips for flying the line, etc. Hopefully the work will pay off. I've just been given the chance, but I still gotta work hard during training, and hold my own on the line. The fact that I have low time and got hired is great, but it just means I have to work just that much harder to show I can be a professional, qualified, and reliant FO.

ROCK ON!!! The Saab is a beautiful airplane. Dude, never forget the rest of us who would die for that chance. Dont let us down! Get through training and on the line! Good luck!

[ QUOTE ]
Nice..... Its still good to hear that in this econmy someon is getting hired.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that you yaroslav?

Yep. Im finally back.
And NO I DID NOT Do whatever I was banned for. Can someone please tell me why I was banned, now that it's over?

Aren't you going to ask me how I knew it was you?
wink.gif
I didn't know you were banned actually. I guess nobody would but the administrators.

I figured it was him from his reply in the "Where is Everyone From" thread and his weird pics at the bottom of every post and avatar.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yep. Im finally back.
And NO I DID NOT Do whatever I was banned for. Can someone please tell me why I was banned, now that it's over?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just relax and enjoy the forum.

Back