HI

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she totally resembles the stereotype of a California girl but she is no blonde bimbo.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that possible?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blonde hair (natural, by the way), blue eyes, tan, about 5'7". That's definitely the stereotype, physically, anyway.

The part that's not sterotypical is the brain and a very smart ass sense of humor and the ability to put up with my crap.

I've got one of those girls that puts up with my crap. I'm only on here a limited part of my day, imagine spending a few days straight with me and my liberalness!

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
i'd prefer to date someone that enjoys having a good time with me, and likes kids, and is okay with what I do for a living. Not some stuck-up, fake everything, blond California girl. I'm sorry. Looks isn't everything. Personality is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well in the mean time you could try this. I think the pink ones for dudes!
smile.gif
confused.gif

J/K!

Id take the big chevy truck over the bmw any day. If I had the bmw Id sell it and buy the chevy truck.

Not to be off subject but people like that just tick me off. Do they know what my truck could do to their pretty little car.
ooo.gif

Im a midwesterner too and I love four seasons. Winter is definetly the best time to drive if you know what I mean.
smirk.gif

Tom

Tom I couldn't agree with you more.
cool.gif

Actually I'd prefer a F350 over a Silverado, they look nicer raised, and the Powerstroke turbo deisels are just awesome
wink.gif

Oh YEA

Its all about the TRUCK
cool.gif

I have and F-250 with the 7.3 Diesel.

Diesel make the difference. The gas version only gets like 12 to the gallon. Ive gotten mine to get 24 on the highway and 26-28 on level interstate.

I like the 92 to 96 fords better. The new ones look good too but I just think theyre trying to make it all bulky.

Now Dodge is just sad. They look like theyre trying to make them look like a kenworth.
tongue.gif
no offense to you dodge fans.
grin.gif

Hey if i didnt know better I would think I was and one of those ford truck forums.

Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Now Dodge is just sad. They look like theyre trying to make them look like a kenworth. no offense to you dodge fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grrr... Oh, I mean none taken.
cool.gif

All this talk of small trucks F-250s and 350s - it is all about a an F-550 towing 10 polo ponies!! Now that is a ride!!

Yep, Dodge trucks look pretty odd. I'm such a Ford fan, funny my family is big on Chevys. I think the newer Fs look better, I can't stand the 150, but the 250, and 350s are way nice, I would want a good 5 or so inch lift, nice big tires, makes a world of difference
smile.gif

You have the Lariat? Do they even make a Lariat of the 250? 4X4, and four doors?

See ya,

I wouldn't call a 250/350 small. Raise one of those suckers, stick a Powerstroke trubo deisel in it, I'd run over anything on the road. LOL.
grin.gif

You mean Found On Road Dead? How about Fix Or Repair Daily? I'm not a huge Ford fan. Around these parts, Ford's are city boy trucks. If you want to get a job done, you get your Chevy Silverado out and proceed to own whatever task it is that you need to get done.

Don't get me wrong, Ford's look cooler; but the Chevy is going to get the job done.

I'm kinda biased, though...most the folks around here work for GM...

Cheers

John Herreshoff

I would think MI is real big on trucks period from both GM/Chevy, and Ford, since both are based in the Detroit area. Around here, you see alot of Chevy's. But still, I like a Ford much better.

Have you heard F@$&ed on race day,
cool.gif

But they Ford guys say, First on race day, lol.

[ QUOTE ]
I've got one of those girls that puts up with my crap. I'm only on here a limited part of my day, imagine spending a few days straight with me and my liberalness

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I've been called a liberal by some folks as well. Funny thing is that I'm not one. I'm just a middle of the road guy who gets called conservative by true liberals and liberal by true conservatives.

And I do get punished for my crap. I've got some bruises on my arm where I've been smacked one time too many!

grin.gif

Back