Hey 121 guys how do you read this?

SierraPilot123

I can understand the departure date, airports and times, but what is all the other computer code they e-mailed me?

Thanks

-----

EBCZSB -ETKT- *FQ

1.SA9P08/1

1 US 3Y 06APR SU OAKPHX MM1 600A 753A

2 US 460Y 06APR SU PHXIND MM1 1012A 451P

3 US 461Y 07APR MO INDPHX MM1 541P 639P

4 US 627Y 07APR MO PHXOAK MM1 804P 1010P

FONE-

1.IND471-2437/EB317

FARE QUOTE-AUTO PRICED - T

1 - PSGR 1 ADT

USD0.00 0.00 TTL0.00

TOTAL FARE - USD0.00

TKT-T/TBC/MS 000000/21670186964/0001/$0.00

|>

Your PNR is EBCZSB, Thats the thing you can use to checkin online and stuff, Kinda like a confirmation number.

SA9P08 is the standby priority

MM1 is 1 seat on the standby list

The stuff at the end is the fare info, in this case its Nothing.

Its more of a gate agent thing than a 121 pilot thing;)

Congrats on the Republic interview.

Did you "view in HTML?"

Usually more comes to light in that case... although he seems to have gotten it right...

They sending you up space A?

That is all the info I received. I looked like it was copy and pasted into an e-mail.

Is standby 1 mean I am the first standby and what is the "Space A" that you speak of?

MM1 means 1 seat, not first priority. HK1 would be one confirmed seat on a paid ticket.

Standby, means if the flight is full of paying pax, you dont get there. Personally I think its crazy that republic interviewees in on standby tickets.

That is all the info I received. I looked like it was copy and pasted into an e-mail.

Is standby 1 mean I am the first standby and what is the "Space A" that you speak of?

Space A is space available. It's just another way of saying you're a standby passenger. Probably more commonly used in the military world - jumping on a military flight is called/known as "Space-A travel"

You're actually SA9, so that's the lowest priority. SA3 is for company employees, SA4 for contract carrier employees, SA5 for family members, not sure of SA6, SA7 is buddy passes, and SA9 is offline jumpseaters.

You're actually SA9, so that's the lowest priority. SA3 is for company employees, SA4 for contract carrier employees, SA5 for family members, not sure of SA6, SA7 is buddy passes, and SA9 is offline jumpseaters.

Actually...SA5 is Republic Employees on Airways, SA6 is Republic employee spouse/kids, SA7 is employee parents...but who's checking???

MM1 means 1 seat, not first priority. HK1 would be one confirmed seat on a paid ticket.

Standby, means if the flight is full of paying pax, you dont get there. Personally I think its crazy that republic interviewees in on standby tickets.
i was HK1 on all my flights

Hmmm....that doesn't sound that promising. So what are my chances of making it there?

If I need to I could just buy my own ticket with a better probability of getting there. It might be worth it not having to worry for an interview and having to get bumped in PHX.

I called US Airways to check the loads.

1st Flight is Open.

2nd Flight PHX to IND is already sold out. :(

Does anyone have any suggestions? Try to buy a ticket to connect? Anyone know a crew scheduling number for them?

None of the recruiters seem to answer (weekend).

I checked with US Airways and all the connecting flights from PHX are booked sunday. I don't know if even the travel coordinator could get my on a flight full of paying customers. Do you have their number just in case?

I REALLY want this job!

I checked with US Airways and all the connecting flights from PHX are booked sunday. I don't know if even the travel coordinator could get my on a flight full of paying customers. Do you have their number just in case?

I REALLY want this job!

I would suggest getting as far as possible and if you must, purchase a ticket one-way (if you really really want the job). You could always try to reschedule but I don't know how that looks if you don't at least attempt to get there. Getting to the interview is half the battle from posts I've read on aviationinterviews.com I got lucky and had positive seating on the way up. The way back was standby, but still made it back as scheduled.

EDIT: If you have RW specific questions you could also visit republicpilots.org

Back