Headcount for NJC in 2 weeks

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Just to confirm, NetworkJC is October 17-20 and will be held in a wraparound terrace suite at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.

Can I please get a headcount of attendees?
Also, if this is your first time attending, please DM your name and mobile number.

We will normally setup group texting, in GroupMe or WhatsApp, to communicate while in town.

Is there anywhere specific ya’ll would like to eat? Fun you’d like to have? We can attempt to get a group reservations somewhere and obviously try to get a JC craps table going. 😃

Thank you!

im leaving vegas on the 17th. maybe ill see someone at the airport.... :bounce:

im leaving vegas on the 17th. maybe ill see someone at the airport.... :bounce:
Jimmy, what time is your flight? We should be up there sometime between 2-4pm, maybe we can grab a late lunch/early dinner?

Jimmy, what time is your flight? We should be up there sometime between 2-4pm, maybe we can grab a late lunch/early dinner?

Unfortunately it is an early flight.... 0930 out of LAS back home. Appreciate the offer. I will follow along on the chat though it's always funny to see the goings on.

Not sure. Probably later in the day.

Aside from who's going... what are we eating?
Fantastic question! HAHA
I've been watching some of the YouTube foodie eats and it doesn't seem like there's much out there "on the strip", we have to get off the strip which honestly no issue. hmmmm I'll do more Michelin research on Monday.

Last edited:
Fantastic question! HAHA
I've been watching some of the YouTube foodie eats and it doesn't seem like there's much out there "on the strip", we have to get off the strip which honestly no issue. hmmmm I'll do more Michelin research on Monday.
I can suggest SkinnyFats, Pho Kim Long, and Lee’ Sandwiches for lunch ideas… SkinnyFats is about an 8 minute car ride from the strip and the other two places are next door to each other about 10 minutes from the strip. If people are interested in sushi Umiya was always my favorite… I believe there are 3-4 locations in Vegas.

Aiming to get there around 5 on the 17th. Might be earlier depending on loads with AA or United.

Probably overhyped and priced, but that dome thing seems interesting.

Food; even if it has a face, I’ll try it! 😃

Back