Hawaiian Hiring

Ahhhh, I got all the way to the last 4 and realized I was clicking my way to assigning my IP address to my ssn!
What are you trying to do to me man! That's worse than Target scanning my id to buy some beer! ;)

I didn't even realize you could click on them.

I don't claim to know anything about capacity and route needs, but how are A321s a 767 replacement? Just curious.

Way better economics. The A321neo is like a more modern 757 with its new engine. The 767 is kind of overkill for the routes that HA ply. It is "right-sizing" the market, if you will.

It'll be very good. At the outer islands each day we see lots of other majors flying 737s/A321 neos (LIH/OGG/ITO/KOA), and the guy sitting next to me says, "shootz, we should be doin dis, bruddah"

It'll be very good. At the outer islands each day we see lots of other majors flying 737s/A321 neos (LIH/OGG/ITO/KOA), and the guy sitting next to me says, "shootz, we should be doin dis, bruddah"

No 321 neos anywhere yet. American is flying regular 321s though.

I actually did my first from the Mainland back home here to Kauai (LAS to HNL) last week when I came back from recurrent in a Hawaiian airbus, it's a very good product compared to the competition for the most part, though I'd say Alaska is pretty much on par with their product. Last few times I've gone to the mainland I've gone on DL or AA, and it's been...shall we say...welllll, about half way through the flight all I could think of was this:

I actually did my first from the Mainland back home here to Kauai (LAS to HNL) last week when I came back from recurrent in a Hawaiian airbus, it's a very good product compared to the competition for the most part, though I'd say Alaska is pretty much on par with their product. Last few times I've gone to the mainland I've gone on DL or AA, and it's been...shall we say...welllll, about half way through the flight all I could think of was this:

AA I can see, but I have been impressed by Delta. It is who I try and take when I go to Miami for recurrent.

AA I can see, but I have been impressed by Delta. It is who I try and take when I go to Miami for recurrent.

Normally I've had zero complaints about the big submarine in the sky (despite being tier 50 ;) ), still, the flights they were running out to LIH have been in "well used" airplanes, crews that seemed less than happy to be there, and have had poor entertainment and food selections. This has been the case the last few times I've been to the mainland on Delta. Now a couple times I've gotten to go first class on one leg or another, and the customer service has been amazing and the food has been awesome compared to steerage, and those times have been on DL - so that's a plus, but seen as how I've never ridden first class on anyone else, I have nothing to compare it to. All in all, DL is a decent product, but on my rides back and forth to Hawaii (which has been an "every other month" sort of thing or so for the last year) I've found Alaska and Hawaiian to be right on point.

Back