Hawaiian Hiring

Just an update...

They sent out 110 interview invites between yesterday and today for 30 new hire spots between now and June. I know a few guys here on JC got an email (or call?) so congrats to them and good luck.

They are planning on "several hundred" new hires starting with interviews in "late 2016".

Just an update...

They sent out 110 interview invites between yesterday and today for 30 new hire spots between now and June. I know a few guys here on JC got an email (or call?) so congrats to them and good luck.

They are planning on "several hundred" new hires starting with interviews in "late 2016".
New growth?

wheelsup said:
I don't really mean to be a dick, but does it really matter?!?
At one time Hawaiian was looking for local people. It fit their culture better (or that was the thought). SS# would be an indicator. 8)

At one time Hawaiian was looking for local people. It fit their culture better (or that was the thought). SS# would be an indicator. 8)
Wow, I had no idea a place would select you based off a SSN, or even that SSN correlated to where you were born. That's pretty crazy. I was born in Australia, still waiting on my Qantas interview.

Kingairer said:
I was born in NC still waiting for my USAir interview.
Piedmont not working out for you? 8). I'm waiting for Aloha to call. Also you can't legally ask age in the interview but you give them a copy of your license. 8).

jskibo said:
Shouldn't you be headed to Vegas by now?
I'll be ORD Thursday, host a wine tasting Friday and then start the JS to LAS Saturday. How about you old man? Tell the wife you need to go. I've got an extra bed if you need it.

I'll be ORD Thursday, host a wine tasting Friday and then start the JS to LAS Saturday. How about you old man? Tell the wife you need to go. I've got an extra bed if you need it.

I'll be here all weekend, then likely buying a piece of a Warrior early next week. I'll be ready for NJC16 with a plane to fly out there.

Back