Have any ideas for the website?

I think anything that would foster/bolster interaction on the site - OUTSIDE the forums - would be a good direction. Journals, chat etc. all good ideas. There are a few other ideas ...
cool.gif

For those already in the airline, Maybe something talking about interline discounts. Some co workers here found a $69 per night deal in Hawaii that included your rental car. Someone else told me about a Ski lift that was free when you showed an employee ID.

How about a revolving perspectives section showcasing a different jetcareers member each month. I got this idea after reading the Flying article on SkyGuyEd. Have some of the more active members write a section on themselves, about their history, what they're doing now, how they got there, and what they plan to do.

[ QUOTE ]
How about a revolving perspectives section showcasing a different jetcareers member each month. I got this idea after reading the Flying article on SkyGuyEd. Have some of the more active members write a section on themselves, about their history, what they're doing now, how they got there, and what they plan to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, that's not too shabby!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I've been pimping people who work in more ground ops for years and I've yet to get any firm committments on writing new material.

[/ QUOTE ]

My roommate was a Delta dispatcher in Atlanta for 2 years, maybe I can draft him, I'll ask him tonight. What kinda of stories/ writing are you looking for?

Regularly scheduled chats? That way mabye we can plan ahead and there'd be more participation.

I've yet to find a good site for this, so mabye a page listing every major (and perhaps regional) airline's domiciles?

Back