Have any ideas for the website?

I wouldnt mind seeing somemore perspectives. I have been hunting ALL over the net for a good ATC information website but I cant find one and even harder since probally the best one on the net (ATC Cafe) closed. I have always enjoyed reading/hearing stories of ATC's and there job...Nice change from flying perspectives.

[ QUOTE ]
studenpilot has a section for jounals entries (for flying) which I always thought was a great idea, be nice to read about some of the members here flying stories. Maybe a $100 Hambergur section.

[/ QUOTE ]

Work is in progress for an online journal of sorts!
smile.gif
I'm just midway evaluating some various software packages!

I know it goes against the very soul of the site, but maybe an area for non-jet jobs. My ultimate goal is not to get to an airline, but instead to own a small vacation/charter business of sorts. Quite possibly a resort that I can fly my patrons into. I know this is not the norm, but it would be interresting to hear from all the other jobs out there in aviation. Everything from crop dusting to charter work to bush flying. Just a thought.
grin.gif

that forum has gone in the toilet with the way the the messages post.

[image]http://www.airliners.net/Airliners_net_image.file?filename=6/8/6/473686.jpg&ZyXtCe=MDgwODI2&id=473686&ViD=big[/image]

few more pictures?

Tim

Hey, I'm just glad we have a freight forum.
grin.gif
grin.gif

I think the suggestions so far are great. Possibly with the exception of Aloft's f/a photo section.
wink.gif

Sarah

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pics of hot naked FAs maybe? Of course, in this day and age, they'd have to be hot naked teen lesbian FAs for it to have any effect on site traffic!

[/ QUOTE ]

That would suck because lots of us would have to wait until 18+ before we could use the site. Wouldn't be cool!!
tongue.gif

Some more perspectives would be great. Maybe some pilots from flightinfo.com might be willing to write some for this website! It would be kinda cool to have one pilot per aircraft type explaining how they got there.

Ummm..could we please have more "Instant Graemlins"?
grin.gif

Thanks Doug...you do an excellent job at mantaining this website and it's very much appreciated!!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean instant Grämlins?

I think a more organized and easy to navigate forum would be great.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you elaborate?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can it get any easier? It's one of the easiest forums I've ever used!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this forum is extremely easy to navigate and organized, most organized and well set up one i've ever used anyways.

Most of the other sites forums are a pain in the arse to nav., thats why this is the ONLY one I read.
cool.gif

How about a section featuring careers outside the 121 / 135 world ???

Plenty of great aviation careers out there that aren't at an airline.....the pay is often times much better.

Of course ......I gave a short speech on the very subject last year at SAFECON........and the response was silence.......so maybe I'm crazy.

It surprises me how many people refuse to expand their career horizons past the "idea" of an AIRLINE JOB ! Especially the last couple years.

Just an idea for an addition to a very informative site.

There is a corporate aviation section.

If anything, we have TOO MANY sections. I imagine you could do away with about half of the flight school sections and no one would notice.

[ QUOTE ]
I think the suggestions so far are great. Possibly with the exception of Aloft's f/a photo section.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. What's wrong with that?

Okay, feel free to smack some sense into me now.

I'm a little loopy right now. Spent the whole Super Bowl on pins and needles, and man was that a great game!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. What's wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, naked flight attendants...............

Nah, doesn't do anything for me
grin.gif

What is everyone talkin about "easier to navigate" gimme a break! These are the easiest thing in the world to navigate

Doug - No change to the format, "navigation"!!!

I think the site is eh perfect as it is.

I have the forum bookmarked anyway, so no problem!

Don't fix what isn't broken
cool.gif

Edit: Some more photos from the road would be mad cool, yo.
tongue.gif

Here's a little known secret on how to easily get to the forums:

"http://forums.jetcareers.com"

Back