Have any ideas for the website?

How about a database of recommended flying locations. When flying into this city, recommend these airports, these restaurants... etc... ?

[ QUOTE ]
I think that some non flying jobs, such as ramp, dispatch, FA, ATC, military flying, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, F/A is considered a flying job, and my perspective is right here !

It is a little old (July 2001) but it's still a good overview of the job.

i don't know if its just my computer or what, but if i go into the personal info on my home i have to reupload my avatar every time...mebbe could fix that?

[ QUOTE ]
i don't know if its just my computer or what, but if i go into the personal info on my home i have to reupload my avatar every time...mebbe could fix that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Weeeeeird.

Anyone else having that problem?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, every time! I'm almost scared to edit my profile because I know I'm gonna lose my avatar!

[ QUOTE ]
Doug, how did you start this site? Do you have a computer programming background?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, just have an awesome toolkit.
smile.gif

How about Day in the Life -Video section. You could offer small video clips from all different aspects of aviation. ie. clips of a student working on holding patterns under the hood...preparing for an IFR flight.

What about Real Audio- Section - to include interviews with people in aviation....briefing an approach plate with a link to the plate.
grin.gif

By the way this is a great website....it is a credit to the aviation community!

studenpilot has a section for jounals entries (for flying) which I always thought was a great idea, be nice to read about some of the members here flying stories. Maybe a $100 Hambergur section.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeap, Almost everytime I update my profile, I have to get the link to my avatar so I don't lose it. I agree, more pictures from the road would be very awesome !!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeap, Almost everytime I update my profile, I have to get the link to my avatar so I don't lose it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think everyone has that problem, just save your Avitar in your 'my pictures' file, then click browse, click on the pic, and your done - no big deal really, takes like 2 seconds.
smile.gif

hey how about FAA test prep. aircraft systems from turbo to jets etc. and an aviation history section, aircraft picture.
just some ideas.

[ QUOTE ]
hey how about FAA test prep. aircraft systems from turbo to jets etc. and an aviation history section, aircraft picture.
just some ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea, I also like the idea of having a "web log" thing, so people can update how they are doing on their training, whats happening with it, etc.

I think we should have a section on the forum about setting up multiplayer games instead of using the general topics area, so that it can be more organized.

Back