Handheld aviation scanner + Palm pilot-like handheld

Chris_Ford

I'm in the midst of moving and I no longer have need for two items. I have no idea what shipping would be, but it couldn't be that expensive.

Item #1 is a police scanner that ranges into the aviation bands with no problem. It is missing a battery pack but it has an AC power source, so if you're sitting at home, it's no issue. Although battery packs should be easy to find for it, as it looks fairly generic. I replaced the antenna with a super tall one and it gets reception from upwards of 50 miles away (in Indiana, YMMV). This is far from top of the line, but it will do plenty for the enthusiast looking to listen to ATC while sitting at their computer, or spotting at an airport (if you can find a battery pack)

Item #2 is a Compaq iPAQ pocket PC. I've never used it since the AC power source on it is missing (both of these items lost their power supplies while sitting in my parent's house, I don't just randomly throw away electrical wires :) ) However, it would be perfect for a CFI setting appointments and scheduling out their often hectic lives. AC power supply would be easy to find at a Radio Shack, but I have no need for it so it can be yours for cheap.

I'd like ~$20 for the scanner and ~$40-50 for the organizer, shipping would be paid by the buyer, but if you buy both items together, I'd probably knock off a few bucks. I'd consider any offers, however. Might be willing to barter if you have something of interest (small MP3 player I can run with maybe?)

Please Email me with offers at FordRChristopher@hotmail.com as I will not have access to JC for a bit.

Back