For Sale Several Items

Reigleite

I have decided to hang up the wings and so I have several items for sale. I'm taking offers on everything but will take care of shipping if you agree to my asking price. Also, I'm willing to sell as a package, make me an offer.

If needed, I have pictures of everything, PM me if interested.

David Clark H10-80 headset-$100 - This headset has dual-volume control and gel ear seals; could probably use a new head pad ($10-12). Also, tossing in a nylon carry bag. This headset had been my everyday unit for a long time. Would make a nice starter headset or a nice extra if flying with friends.

Garmin 195 GPS-$50 - This unit comes with an external dome antenna, the original Garmin nylon sleeve, detachable battery pack for 6-AA batteries and an old Bose X headset bag as a carrying case. I no longer have the cigarette power cord but something generic can be had for less than $10 on eBay or Amazon. I kept this in my flight bag simply as a backup unit or something for passengers to use to follow along.

Bendix-King KX99 Handheld COMM/NAV-$100 - Comes with a wall charger, Batteries America 2700mAh battery, clip-on headset adapter and BNC attached flexible antenna. I had it bench tested at KLNS in 2012 and the avionics technician stated that it was in working order and was in good shape for its age.

Cencal Flight Bag-$35 - This is a large nylon flight bag that has a headset compartment on each end of the bag and a large center compartment along with various other pockets. The bag also has handles and a shoulder strap. Good condition, all zippers are functional.

Thanks for looking.

Back