Guess they didn't learn the first time.. Delta's new KSEA-PAJN run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dey ain't got grits thurrrr we'd better divert!

(Most of the northies think they're insulting RD's by dissing grits. I'm still trying to figure this one out)

What say you, @Richman? :)

Dey ain't got grits thurrrr we'd better divert!

(Most of the northies think they're insulting RD's by dissing grits. I'm still trying to figure this one out)

What say you, @Richman? :)

Dunno. I like grits & Waffle House (scattered, covered and chunked, plz), so I don't get it either.

What I don't like is lutefisk (think of Clorox flavored fish jello) or walleye. Yuk.

Richman

Dunno. I like grits & Waffle House (scattered, covered and chunked, plz), so I don't get it either.

What I don't like is lutefisk (think of Clorox flavored fish jello) or walleye. Yuk.

Richman

Waffle House is about the most reliable meal you'll have in that area! Love that place!

I tipped $10 on a $10 bill once because I was impressed with the operation and I thought they were going to call me a hooker or something.

Richman

Waffle House is about the most reliable meal you'll have in that area! Love that place!

I tipped $10 on a $10 bill once because I was impressed with the operation and I thought they were going to call me a hooker or something.

Grits reminds me of buttered kitty litter.

Grits reminds me of buttered kitty litter.

I don't mind them if they're part of something else other than breakfast. I had a smoked ham hock, grits and sautéed greens dish at the "7 Chef Pig Out" at The Gladly and it was good. But they weren't all buttered to hell either.

I guess I could have invited you to that, @MikeD, but you know, I figured… well, ya know.

I don't mind them if they're part of something else other than breakfast. I had a smoked ham hock, grits and sautéed greens dish at the "7 Chef Pig Out" at The Gladly and it was good. But they weren't all buttered to hell either.

I guess I could have invited you to that, @MikeD, but you know, I figured… well, ya know.

Ewww. Ham. :)

During my time chasing the dream, I've dined at more than my share of places that had the "My Cousin Vinnie" style of menu where you're having whatever it is they're serving, so I've learned to go with the flow.

Sometimes you gotta just be cool with that, or pack a lunch.

Richman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back