Great Lakes Hiring

I have heard it's a pretty good company. However, it isn't jet experience either, although it is 121 experience. Nice location though, if you don't mind cold winters. I miss being near the mountains.

manniax said:
I have heard it's a pretty good company. However, it isn't jet experience either, although it is 121 experience. Nice location though, if you don't mind cold winters. I miss being near the mountains.

As much as I'm loving Florida, I too miss the mountains in the PNW.

I have heard as well it's a good company to work for. Wish anyone applying good luck!

As much as I'm loving Florida, I too miss the mountains in the PNW.

I guess old guys with beer bellies wearing speedos laying on their backs just doesnt quite qualify as mountains. :bounce:

And I know that is a terrible image.

F9DXER said:
I guess old guys with beer bellies wearing speedos laying on their backs just doesnt quite qualify as mountains. :bounce:

And I know that is a terrible image.

You just had to go there, didn't ya... Lol

Where's CPZ9900 on this one lol.
Haven't heard about dispatch but most pilots I know hate Great Lakes.

FYI, when they contacted me last October their payscale for being a dispatcher in CYS was:
$12.00/hr to start* with a $1.00 raise to $13.00/hr after the 1st year. There is a $0.50/per
hour raise each year after the 1st year. There is no “shift differential pay” for the line
dispatchers.
There is a $2.50/per hour pay increase when a dispatcher becomes “Chief Dispatcher” or
shift supervisor.
[* Candidates with prior dispatching experience may be eligible to start at a higher hourly
rate than $12.00/hr.]

On the somewhat positive side, no state tax in WY, gas is real cheap and ....thats about it.

Well, the pay may have changed since they gave me those numbers in an email back in October so...

Back