Grace Period after Academy to move?

I was under the impression that seniority started your 1st day of training in okc. not so?

Nope. Starts at your facility.

If you go to OKC prior to reporting to your facility, your seniority starts your first day there (in OKC).

=)

OKC does not count towards seniority.

However, OKC time can be used as a tie breaker in seniority order in the event of a tie. A military guy who did not go through basics is behind me and two other OTS hires in my area because his FAA start date in OKC was 5 weeks after ours(even though we all arrived at the facility the same day).

How did you arrive at the facility the same day if your OKC start date was 5 weeks apart? Were you held back?

How did you arrive at the facility the same day if your OKC start date was 5 weeks apart? Were you held back?

Military doesn't have to take the basics class, so the military guy started 5 weeks after the non-military but still got out of the academy at the same time

Oh, I had my head up my a** for some reason I read it as there was a military guy who was behind and he(an ots) was also behind...total brainfart.

Back