got a yob!

amorris311

i was offered employment conditionally from colgan today. it was a pretty straight forward process and the ladies made everyone feel as if they were home. the sim ride was not too bad, the written was a nightmare, and the oral was as expected. i couldnt have done it though without the help of the people on this site. thank you rob, ed, matt, and mark you were all pivotal in allowing me to take another step toward my goal.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No problem on the help. Glad to hear it worked out for you. Let me know if you have any questions about training or other stuff.

Welcome to Colgan!

Here's a couple dancing bananas for you:
:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:

i was offered employment conditionally from colgan today. it was a pretty straight forward process and the ladies made everyone feel as if they were home. the sim ride was not too bad, the written was a nightmare, and the oral was as expected. i couldnt have done it though without the help of the people on this site. thank you rob, ed, matt, and mark you were all pivotal in allowing me to take another step toward my goal.

Well.... I've got good news and bad news..... bad news is I have to quit my current job because I too was hired for the Sept. 22 class. Can't wait to start "Doin' the colgan." Congrats dude.

B

About a week ago, i was like "where did Andrew go?"

Now I know

Congrats man

Just for you I hope you get sent to PQI for the winter;)

FYI: This is a fine example of what NJC can do for you!

I met Andrew last year in Vegas. Recently Colgan put out an 'emergency hiring memo'; Andrew expressed an interest in coming to work for us. Turns out, a bunch of us who are members here, and happen to attend NJC annually, each wrote Andrew a letter of recommendation. Seems to have helped his cause. ;) Nothing like having a fist full of recs. from Captains with the company you're trying to get hired at.

It's been said before, many times, NJC can (will) help you with networking and landing a job. Thanks for the site Doug. :hiya: Pay it Forward! :)

OOh, some more fresh Colgan meat....:crazy: :p
J/K....Congrats! :rawk:

You comin' to the Q?

Drink one today and enjoy the moment. Its a riot! But be prepared for the journey and road ahead. It will be fun, but its going to be a whole new world. But as already mentioned you have all the support of your supporting cast behind ya!

Congrats Andrew! You were the one with the drive to fulfill what you set out to do!

We just made sure the application was put on the right desk and made sure you were prepared for the interview. YOU did the rest! When you moving to Austin?

Back