got a yob!

Two thumbs up to everyone who helped and especially amorris311. This place rocks.:rawk::D

Andrew, just wanted to say congrats again!!! Glad to be part of the crew to help you get the invite and make the interview go just a bit smoother. :) Now have a few drinks...then start learning that stuff I sent ya! Ya know Matt and I are handy if you have any questions, though I can't guarantee how much longer Saab knowledge will occupy my brain cells with the incredibly complicated Q systems we're learning...

Congrats Andrew! You were the one with the drive to fulfill what you set out to do!

We just made sure the application was put on the right desk and made sure you were prepared for the interview. YOU did the rest! When you moving to Austin?

Damn straight! We merely provided the opportunity. You did all the work!!!!

Oh, congrats to belliot too!!! :nana2::nana2::nana2:

i was offered employment conditionally from colgan today. it was a pretty straight forward process and the ladies made everyone feel as if they were home. the sim ride was not too bad, the written was a nightmare, and the oral was as expected. i couldnt have done it though without the help of the people on this site. thank you rob, ed, matt, and mark you were all pivotal in allowing me to take another step toward my goal.

Congratulations Andrew!

Moving to the east coast then or going to commute?

Damn straight! We merely provided the opportunity. You did all the work!!!!

Oh, congrats to belliot too!!! :nana2::nana2::nana2:

Thank you.... truly and honestly this is a great place to glean good un-crapped-upon info.... as well as being a fantastic support group.

:)

Let us not forget this also means another vote for ALPA, doesn't it?

Uh..... of course.... not a fan of IBT.... and not a fan of no protection whatsoever from the vile FAA/TSA goons!
If he was really a man he would be flying the 19hondo ;)

Congrats to belliott as well!

Thank you.... btw the sim was in the 19hondo... well wicked ride... the sim dude, andy I think, held a convo with me during the entire ride about flying metroliners.... what a character....

thank you to everyone for the congratulations. it was a pretty straight forward process. they made everyone feel as comfortable as possible. to me it was a rather nerve wracking experience but thats just me. i work myself up over just about everything. the sim ride was just that, a sim ride. they wanted to see that you had an idea about how to fly instruments. the one on one interview was more of a getting to know you and see if you are someone that they could handle having around. all in all it was a great experience and i am greatful i had the opprotunity to interview. thanks to all once again.

Back