got a yob!

you should have seen me try to get in and out of that thing. i would be a master at the limbo if i flew that plane for six months.

Congrats Andrew! Glad to hear you'll be gettin outta no-gals. I couldn't picture you being a master limboist:D

you should have seen me try to get in and out of that thing. i would be a master at the limbo if i flew that plane for six months.

I think all of us were making it look like we were playing twister trying to get in and out of those seats..... and then I found the handle that allows you to move the seat back.... made it much easier.....

i was offered employment conditionally from colgan today. it was a pretty straight forward process and the ladies made everyone feel as if they were home. the sim ride was not too bad, the written was a nightmare, and the oral was as expected. i couldnt have done it though without the help of the people on this site. thank you rob, ed, matt, and mark you were all pivotal in allowing me to take another step toward my goal.
Congrats! :nana2:
Well.... I've got good news and bad news..... bad news is I have to quit my current job because I too was hired for the Sept. 22 class. Can't wait to start "Doin' the colgan." Congrats dude.

B
Sweet! Congrats belliott! No more 30agl flyin for ya? :D
Back to 121!

Back