Good bye 757 hello Air Force One, the future of aviation.

Re: Good bye 757 hello Air Force One, the future of aviation

The new administration will bring Keynesian economics, which will be good for everyone in this country, whether you want to admit it or not. I'm looking forward to seeing the excuses that you guys struggle to come up with after this country is in much better shape four years from now.

Don't be ridiculous! Obviously when the country is doing better in four years, it will have been Bush's visionary policies coming to fruition. They planted the seeds of success....we're just not educated enough to see clearly. It's outrageous to believe a new administration could right the horrendous direction of our country. Clearly all we need to do is believe in Bush and the all-saving Republican party and it will be so.

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

On a serious note related to the OP, I'm hoping to see an improved labor-friendly government. And have the user-fee discussion squashed. Time will tell....but I am very optimistic on our new direction!!!

The new administration will bring Keynesian economics, which will be good for everyone in this country, whether you want to admit it or not. I'm looking forward to seeing the excuses that you guys struggle to come up with after this country is in much better shape four years from now.

He hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he's already out there lowering expectations. His acceptance speech was full of talk of "shared sacrifice" and "it may take longer than 4 or 8 years." Doesn't sound like change to me.

He hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he's already out there lowering expectations. His acceptance speech was full of talk of "shared sacrifice" and "it may take longer than 4 or 8 years." Doesn't sound like change to me.

He did an interview with CNN yesterday in which he discussed his first items of business in January: implementing his tax plan and comprehensive energy reform. Sounds like he's going to have bills ready to send to the Hill on day one, from the way he was talking. I'd expect both bills to be signed within his first 100 days. If that ain't change, I don't know what is.

"Lowering expectations?" Sounded like injecting a dose of reality into a group of voters that may have QUICKLY expected him to change things overnight. We are, after all, Americans. And Americans want everything right NOW.

Guys guys guys. . .some people have a vested interest, and some do not.

Back