gojet airlines

Dont know a DF, when I was there we had a JO (now at UA), TM (I think she is still there), a TD (I think he's long gone), a GB (former TSA), and myself.

For SOC Boss we had BK

Btw, got offered the job today, am gonna take it as i will be out at mesa by Jan 5. Furloughs big time.

Congrats, stickks! Sorry you are having to move so soon after getting the job at Mesa, but good luck with the new position...being proactive when it comes to your career is always a good move. I'm sure the Mesa experience probably helped put you ahead of people with no airline experience for this job as well.

Congrats, stickks! Sorry you are having to move so soon after getting the job at Mesa, but good luck with the new position...being proactive when it comes to your career is always a good move. I'm sure the Mesa experience probably helped put you ahead of people with no airline experience for this job as well.

I think it did...

Dont know a DF, when I was there we had a JO (now at UA), TM (I think she is still there), a TD (I think he's long gone), a GB (former TSA), and myself.

For SOC Boss we had BK

TM and GB are still there. TD had come back for a while and then quit again. He was an odd duck to say the least.

I should have been clear DF was in Human resources not Dispatch

Oh, if his name reminds you of SFO, I know who you are talking about.

Is that TWA DC9 CPT still on the first floor? If you are looking at the front lobby elevators, hall to your left, and it was in the first room on your right.

When I was there, they finally removed a wall and removed the last TWA B762 flight simulator, crated it, and shipped it to the MidEast.

Up on 4 they still had TWA offices that looked like they had TW people in them just a few weeks ago. Was sad really, as the TSA/GJS dispatch spaces were the former TWA flight dispatch office.

Oh, if his name reminds you of SFO, I know who you are talking about.

Is that TWA DC9 CPT still on the first floor? If you are looking at the front lobby elevators, hall to your left, and it was in the first room on your right.

When I was there, they finally removed a wall and removed the last TWA B762 flight simulator, crated it, and shipped it to the MidEast.

Up on 4 they still had TWA offices that looked like they had TW people in them just a few weeks ago. Was sad really, as the TSA/GJS dispatch spaces were the former TWA flight dispatch office.

To be honest with you I never went to St Louis. DF came to Manassas VA to recruit for some A&P mechanics for the TSA IAD MX base back in Dec. 2008 (they have just moved from Richmond a while back). That's where I met him.

I knew a couple of guys who used to work at TSA though. BT who was in dispatch (when I last checked he was in PSA as a coordinator where I was) and ER who was in MX control (Now at MESA at CLT).

Back