General levels of sketchiness.

We just need to get check 21 repealed, make it basically illegal to send checks electronically. It's a small penance for the banks to pay in return for basically sinking the entire world economy, but it's something.
I'd most certainly rather see 21 repealed than another stupid cash for clunker refrigerators or something. Pretty sad when you have tons of mu2s and other perfectly good airplanes rotting across the country along with the pilots jobs gone.

I flew 214 for her last week. Stole the VHS too and stashed them in RDD.

Santa Maria is gone too.
A certain VHS tape made its way to VIS too - not sure who stashed it there, but thanks :D Had a looooong group laugh about it!

No idea, I'm in pdx. We've got 405, 413, 414, 415, 424, 440. Since I've been here we've lost 420, 425 and 452... 452 was consolidated, and the other two just plain went away, as they were Chase bank.

Ole 414 used to be my run. The Silver Spur!

A certain VHS tape made its way to VIS too - not sure who stashed it there, but thanks :D Had a looooong group laugh about it!

I like how it was hidden in a shoe box way at the top of the closet. Ain't nothing sexy about what's on that tape. Pure comedy.

When REAL freightdogs ruled the earth, they couldn't AFFORD some fancy "cabelas" hat...
My entire collection of hats have been free. Yes, they were new when I got them. All but one were proudly given (I'm thinking of the HOT C-5 lady loadmaster. I digress.) The only hat I paid for was from the Grand Reopening of 6Y9 in the hintelands of MI's upper peninsula. And that was my pleasure.

No idea, I'm in pdx. We've got 405, 413, 414, 415, 424, 440. Since I've been here we've lost 420, 425 and 452... 452 was consolidated, and the other two just plain went away, as they were Chase bank.

Man, 413 in the winter.... lol 8 approaches to mins, two of which were NDB circling approaches (one with a crazy low PT and a dogleg at the FAF), deicing at each stop, on the phone to get your clearance on the ground, climb up to 10,000 MSL to clear the mountains for 3-5 mins, then back down for the next approach, solid IMC the whole way... lol good times! 413, 440, 452... oh, the days of flying bank stuff!

Man, 413 in the winter.... lol 8 approaches to mins, two of which were NDB circling approaches (one with a crazy low PT and a dogleg at the FAF), deicing at each stop, on the phone to get your clearance on the ground, climb up to 10,000 MSL to clear the mountains for 3-5 mins, then back down for the next approach, solid IMC the whole way... lol good times! 413, 440, 452... oh, the days of flying bank stuff!
There's a GPS approach into LGD now but it sucks, have to go waaaaaaaaaaaaay out east and then come back to get to the IAF. Why can't they just make gd overlays? I really like it when the IAF is also the FAF. They way they set up most of these gps approaches, unless the weather is below mins for the ndb or vor, I'd rather just take the NDB with the PT than spend 45 mins on the gps.

There's a GPS approach into LGD now but it sucks, have to go waaaaaaaaaaaaay out east and then come back to get to the IAF. Why can't they just make gd overlays? I really like it when the IAF is also the FAF. They way they set up most of these gps approaches, unless the weather is below mins for the ndb or vor, I'd rather just take the NDB with the PT than spend 45 mins on the gps.
BUT YOU LOVE FLYING!!!!

I found the perfect freight dog fragrance at a local discount store:

884b61e4.jpg

I lol'ed, cal goat.
I wish I still smoked so I could carry the ootsk lineage.

Back