General levels of sketchiness.

How many OAK runs have been cut in the past few years? ;)
Enough that I bet that hole base is in trouble. But I've heard that most of the remaining bank flights will last through this year. I'm actually gaining cargo on mine. About 700lbs at night, 80-85% volume.

Enough that I bet that hole base is in trouble. But I've heard that most of the remaining bank flights will last through this year. I'm actually gaining cargo on mine. About 700lbs at night, 80-85% volume.
What run is that? Seems they are consolidating stuff, but in the short time I was there, they loss a few runs.

Our Wells Fargo flights are going well. We're running 600lbs. on a daily occurrence (return flights).
I know the physical check flying will go out the window eventually. However, like z987k said, we have seen an increase in cargo.

Our Wells Fargo flights are going well. We're running 600lbs. on a daily occurrence (return flights).
I know the physical check flying will go out the window eventually. However, like z987k said, we have seen an increase in cargo.
Again, increase or Consolidated?

Again, increase or Consolidated?

It sounds better when you say "My loads are increasing!" and avoid the why of the increase. I just wonder what all these goofy ass couriers are going to do when the last nail gets hammered into this bank work coffin.

It sounds better when you say "My loads are increasing!" and avoid the why of the increase. I just wonder what all these goofy ass couriers are going to do when the last nail gets hammered into this bank work coffin.
I've thought the same thing. Try to get onto UPS? Mail carriers? Pizza delivery?

Well it is new work. We also picked up a whole new flight.

I just wonder what all these goofy ass couriers are going to do when the last nail gets hammered into this bank work coffin.

Brenda will finally seek the help she needs.
Copper will work in fast-food.
Jeremy will return to the farm.
Elden will road rage himself straight to jail after repeatedly ramming the airplane on the last day.
Mike will drop an F-bomb and smoke himself to enlightenment.
Creepy dude with a lackey, should probably already be in jail.

212 still around?
No idea, I'm in pdx. We've got 405, 413, 414, 415, 424, 440. Since I've been here we've lost 420, 425 and 452... 452 was consolidated, and the other two just plain went away, as they were Chase bank.

A lot of people will need to find a new means of putting food on the table, it's only a matter of time before everything is electronic.

Scooter,
If I was to wager, I'd bet it's being consolidated.

Well it is new work. We also picked up a whole new flight.

Cool. Sounds like your base isn't managed by a madman who turns every interaction into a confrontation. Must be nice.

A lot of people will need to find a new means of putting food on the table, it's only a matter of time before everything is electronic.

Absolutely. I'm frankly shocked at the amount of bank work that still flies. Seems so anachronistic.

Wells Fargo refuses to take a step forward, and many 135 guys are thankful for that, I was one of them.

We just need to get check 21 repealed, make it basically illegal to send checks electronically. It's a small penance for the banks to pay in return for basically sinking the entire world economy, but it's something.

Back