Future of SWA

[ QUOTE ]

Now Bass Fishing... now that sounds like a career! Ah I'd probably get sick of getting up at 330 am to get out to the lake LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...you got that right. And hey.....that's why you take alternating days off!!!!
laugh.gif

Yeah, I think that anything gets old if you do it day in and day out. I still love to fly, but there are days when I would much rather stay home. (Of course, then I get into training and can't wait to get back on the line.)

I know some Great Lakes and Trans States pilots as well. It says a lot that they would leave and go to the bottom of the seniority list at another company. None of them speak well about their previous jobs.

mtsu and I are starting a new airline. It's called Cajun Bass Fishin' Express. Got a big picture of Boudreax and a Crawfish on the tail. We only go to bass lakes and we got a trailer to carry all the bass boats. Aayyyyyeeeeeee!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
mtsu and I are starting a new airline. It's called Cajun Bass Fishin' Express. Got a big picture of Boudreax and a Crawfish on the tail. We only go to bass lakes and we got a trailer to carry all the bass boats. Aayyyyyeeeeeee!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]Better get my floatplane rating, you could cast right from the plane. No heck you could build a huge plantoon to fish from
grin.gif

Back