Furlough Estimates

Just like you took a stand against Southwest after being acquired.
okay, as long as you tell yourself that, it must be true.

At least I actually worked for Southwest at one point and got screwed by them. He's holding an epic grudge just because someone didn't hire him. Pretty much everyone has been turned down by a potential employer. Get over it!

View attachment 57941
Mmm the sexual tension, on Valentine's day. Delicious.
1613404428659.gif

At least I actually worked for Southwest at one point and got screwed by them. He's holding an epic grudge just because someone didn't hire him. Pretty much everyone has been turned down by a potential employer. Get over it!

How were you screwed? You woulda still retired like #1 or 2. ATL is still a base so even if you had to commute, you'd probably be back in ATL by now. CA upgrade time is a legit gripe, but I've always heard SW work rules are so great they have uber senior FOs for a reason. I think you were crazy to quit :) but I'm glad you are doing well in your business.

One man's trash is one man's slightly more enticing trash.

Nobody gets into this business wanting to retire as an FO.

I dunno, our acquiring company has dozens of 20+ year guys/gals slinging gear in a Guppy! Like the #2 pilot in ANC is an FO! Double ewe tee eff

How were you screwed? You woulda still retired like #1 or 2. ATL is still a base so even if you had to commute, you'd probably be back in ATL by now. CA upgrade time is a legit gripe, but I've always heard SW work rules are so great they have uber senior FOs for a reason. I think you were crazy to quit :) but I'm glad you are doing well in your business.

A staple job is always a screw job. Always.

One man's trash is one man's slightly more enticing trash.

Nobody gets into this business wanting to retire as an FO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True but nobody knows anything before getting into the business. Once you’re in you can at least make an educated decision about what’s best.

Back