FS: Bunch of Stuff: GPS, PI-135 PCATD, Flight Sim, Books

SlantG

Greetings,

With too much time at home, I’m cleaning out the aviation closet. :crazy:

All items are new or nearly new, unless otherwise stated. There’s no scars, scratches, broken pieces, or other deal-breakers on the simulators. Pics are forthcoming. All prices include shipping.

The items:
1. A very low time used/refurbished PI-135 AATD (This is an FAA certified PCATD). $4995.00
2. Another low time ELITE Pro Panel SE Flight Console with Elite Version 6 Pilot (Not a certified PCATD, but it’ll do the job) $1000.00
3. A low time CH Products USB Flight Sim Yoke & Rudder Pedals w/Microsoft FS2004 $125.00
4. A medium time (>100 hours) SERIAL Port CH Products Flight Sim Yoke. $30.00
5. Garmin 296 GPS (low time, great battery!) $1000.00
6. Electronic Flight Solutions “Complete Learning Library” 5 titles, new, never been installed. Garmin 530/430; Autopilots STEC 55X/KFC225, KAP140; Stormscope & Strikefinder; Traffic Bendix King KTA 870/970 & 880/980, Goodrich/L3 Skywatch; and Terrain/TAWS B $200
7. New Jeppesen PPSEL Manual & Syllabus $50.00
8. New Jeppesen IFR Manual & Syllabus $50.00
9. Used Jeppesen 6 Binder Leather Chart Case $125.00
10. Hawker-Siddeley 125-700 Simuflite Technical Manual & Checklist circa. 1992, $30.00
11. Cessna Citation Operating Handbook $30.00
12. Nolly VCR Tapes: Flying the Cessna Citation I/II part 2 (1 is around here somewhere, slight delay on it shipping), and Successful Simulator Training. $25 each or $70 for the set.

Detailed Descriptions:
1. Elite ATD: The flight school used it for a whopping 10 hours, 5 hours on the Elite refurbished yoke console.

* ELITE ATD v8.1 software w/ELITE SEL and MEL Piston Aircraft
* ELITE AP-3000 Avionics Panel (~10 hours)
* ELITE MEL and SEL Throttle Quadrants
* ELITE Pro Panel II Console (~5 hours)
* ELITE Pedals (~10 hours)
* AOPA ASF Integrated Course Outline and Training Syllabus

We added the following to it:
* Interconnectivity Protocol Module (connect a portable GPS to the pi-135)
* Instrument Approach Scenarios
* iFunction Toolbar (press a button, not a keyboard)
* Virtual Flight Instructor Instrument

Price: $4995 which includes shipping.

2. Low time ELITE Pro Panel SE Flight Console with Elite Version 6 Pilot.

* ELITE Pro Panel SE Flight Console (~150 hours home use)
* Elite Version 6 Pilot
* Elite SERIAL UCI w/cables

Price: $1000 shipped.

3. CH Products USB Flight Sim Yoke & Rudder Pedals w/Microsoft FS2004 (home use)
* CH Products USB Flight Sim Yoke
* CH Products USB Flight Sim Rudder Pedals
* Microsoft FS2004

Price: $125 shipped.

4. CH Products Flight Sim Yoke (White – home use only)

We’ve kept the yoke properly lubricated for a long life, and it still has many years of service left.

Price: $30 shipped.

5. Garmin 296 GPS. The cover girl of the Surecheck Garmin GPSMAP 296 checklist, this lightly used unit is in excellent condition, The screen has very minor scratches that you can only see if you hold it up to the light just right. Comes with the yoke mount, cradle and permanent mount, extra mounting sticker, cigarette lighter adapter, AC wall adapter, and trip & waypoint software CD. Current software version 4.7 and database expired 29 Sept 2005 (update $35 @ Jeppesen).

Price: $1000 shipped

6. Electronic Flight Solutions “Complete Learning Library” 5 titles, new, never been installed. Garmin 530/430; Autopilots STEC 55X/KFC225, KAP140; Stormscope & Strikefinder; Traffic Bendix King KTA 870/970 & 880/980, Goodrich/L3 Skywatch; and Terrain/TAWS B
Price: $200 obo.

7. New late 2007 Jeppesen PPSEL Manual & Syllabus, book still in shrink wrap.
Price $50.00

8. New late 2007 Jeppesen IFR Manual & Syllabus, both still in shrink wrap. $50.00

9. Used Jeppesen 6 Binder Leather Chart Case. Only been dragged through 100 hours worth of regional abuse. Locks still functional. Handle still tight and attached. One edge slightly bent. Saves you from looking like a new-hire. $125.00

10. Hawker-Siddeley 125-700 Simuflite Technical Manual & Checklist circa. 1992, $30

11. Cessna Citation Operating Handbook S/N 500/501-0425 and on, Rev. 6 circa 1988 & 2003. Not the complete texts issued by a certain Citation Pilot Mill in California, but enough to get a head start on the systems, does have notes and highlighting n a few pages. $30.

12. Nolly VCR Tapes: Flying the Cessna Citation I/II part 2 (1 is around here somewhere, slight delay on it shipping), and Successful Simulator Training. $25 each or $70 for the set.

I accept credit cards through my flight school Silver Wings (www.silverwings.aero), money orders, checks (products won’t be shipped ‘til check clears), and escrow accounts. Paypal has proven to be unreliable at best, so we do not deal with them. We only ship to U.S. addresses. Questions or to purchase, call at 888-742-4438 and speak to Bridgette, PM, or email info at silverwings dot aero (remove the spaces to email, “at” to @ and dot to “.”). This is NOT the flight school dealing stuff (it's good to be the school owner!), they're from my own collection. Once these items are gone, they are gone.

Fly SAFE!
Bridgette

The last post was edited due to rule #4.....

1. Must be materials that you actually own.
2. This is NOT and I repeat NOT meant for services (aka, flight training, "come see my website!, etc)
3. Multi-level marketing crap posters will be tarred, feathered and ridiculed to the highest possible extent. And we'll say bad things about your mother.
4. Must be aviation related. NO EXCEPTIONS

Back