Frontier/Spirit OCC Final Destination Poll

Where will the post merger OCC of Spirit and Frontier be located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has to be Orlando right lol?
Lol. I'm sure it's a joke but if you've seen the Orlando center youd know it's like half the size of the current FLL center and wouldn't even be able to fit all of the current Spirit OCC much less two airlines.

Wherever it goes they will have to build or aquire a larger facility than what either has now, unless the move into the building in Miramar that currently houses NK HQ outside of OCC.

I'll toss a hat for BNA. Not a bad town, and it's a logical "Other."

Go for something random and impossible for commute, now? How 'bout Lansing MI? Keeps it close to both histories and probably has ZERO chance. NOW we're talking!

There should be an option for dual Dania Beach/Orlando as previously planned. They’re still building the new headquarters in Dania Beach and keeping the new OCC in Orlando. If nothing else Dania Beach can be used for crew training with multiple SIMs being installed, or if they were to move the crew training out of Orlando OCC this would create more room for a bigger OCC. Either way, both places are definitely still a greenlight and a go, and are actively still being worked on.

I'll toss a hat for BNA. Not a bad town, and it's a logical "Other."

Go for something random and impossible for commute, now? How 'bout Lansing MI? Keeps it close to both histories and probably has ZERO chance. NOW we're talking!
id be ok with a BNA soc!!!!

Not gonna lie, the only reason to even think Dania at this point is because I drove past the new site the other day, and saw people working! They even have signs on the fences for the site with their logo all over it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back