Frontier Posting (Apr 2024)

Any idea when this next class of hires starts? Also, what is their training process like? (classroom/OJT) What is daily life like for a DX there - how many flights on the desk?

Any idea when this next class of hires starts? Also, what is their training process like? (classroom/OJT) What is daily life like for a DX there - how many flights on the desk?
Class date TBD. Honestly surprised this went out so quick. A couple leaving this month and they just added more lines for increased flying. Training is 4 weeks of classroom followed by 3-4 weeks of OJT. I expect them to hire a small class of 3-4 but could see more if they want a surplus of relief lines for FPM switchover. Workload varies by day/shift but average is about 25 flights

Class date TBD. Honestly surprised this went out so quick. A couple leaving this month and they just added more lines for increased flying. Training is 4 weeks of classroom followed by 3-4 weeks of OJT. I expect them to hire a small class of 3-4 but could see more if they want a surplus of relief lines for FPM switchover. Workload varies by day/shift but average is about 25 flights

What system are yall switching to?

Interested to know which systems you would be switching to as well

My understanding is Frontier is switching to FPM, I *think* from navblue. Somebody from F9 correct me if I am wrong.

My condolences on switching to FPM.
If it's nb it would be NFP I think. Personal experience - nice in many regards but over engineered for domestic and NA intl. Support is not so good

I might have been one of the few who actually liked FPM. But now Flight Keys is really really good. I think most airlines will move to FK over the next decade. It’s a good system.
B6 handling it nicely now that we adjusted. Upgrades and changes keep comin too

My experience the last few rounds of applying had been that they will keep the posting up even after they’ve selected candidates and had a class date set. I also never received any communication aside from a TBNT 6 months after I applied the first round.

Back