Frontier DX (DEN)

I live in Texas, its not legal here, stop jumping to conclusions, its just a question.

Dude, you've asked like half a dozen times, man.

They drug test for the same stuff everyone else does. Pot may be legal in CO, but its not legal for those of us who are subject to USDOT drug testing (pilots, dispatchers, flight attendants, ground crew, etc). So while you won't get arrested by the police in Colorado, you "could" lose your federally regulated job and/or DX certificate.

So there ya go. Hope that answers your question.

FAR 120.101 Subpart E. This should answer all your questions. Its page 129 in the ASA 2018 FARs for Flight Crew book.

You live in Texas?! Hmm never would’ve thought. Anyway, the answer to your question is yes. Not sure why couldn’t just ask your connections...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. We keep doggin' him. Sorry CRJ, its just too easy brother.

I live in Texas, its not legal here, stop jumping to conclusions, its just a question.

Dude, you've asked like half a dozen times, man.

They drug test for the same stuff everyone else does. Pot may be legal in CO, but its not legal for those of us who are subject to USDOT drug testing (pilots, dispatchers, flight attendants, ground crew, etc). So while you won't get arrested by the police in Colorado, you "could" lose your federally regulated job and/or DX certificate.

So there ya go. Hope that answers your question.

FAR 120.101 Subpart E. This should answer all your questions. Its page 129 in the ASA 2018 FAR for Flight Crew book.

He’s been trolling these forums for awhile now. It’s best to just answer his silly questions and move on haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alberteinstein1.jpg

Update; we hired 2 which are in class, and will probably be hiring 1-2 more. HR issues among other things caused pretty significant hiring delays. I can't elaborate further but we are pretty short on the staffing side.

Back