**FOR NYC PEPC OTS ONLY!** The "I Finally Got My FOL" Thread

KindaRadley

(notice how I didn't use "official in the thread name!")

FIRST, do NOT post in this thread if you didn't attend the PEPC at NYC!!!

So... we are now starting to come up to week 4 this coming Monday, so if things go the way they are suppose to, then us PEPCies from NYC should start to get our FOL's this week.

TO START, for those who know how many references/employers have received letters, please put down how many you are aware of that have received their letters.

You SHOULD still have kept a copy of your SF-86 for future security clearances, so hopefully you'll be able to know how many out of "x" people received a letter. I'd like to see if we can get an "average" number!!

Remember, there were: Employers, References (People you know well, and there were 3 people), School Verifiers, Address Verifiers, and Family Members whom *MAY* have received letters/scantrons in the mail. **ALSO, please update your totals as more people receive letters!!**

My peeps started getting letters on Wednesday
Employers: 2 out of 15 (13%)
References: 2 out of 3 (67%)
School Verifiers: 0 out of 2 (0%)
Address Verifiers: 1 out of 9 (11%)(and this was for an address lived at for only 3 months in 2005, and was #6 going back)
Family Members: 0 out of 7 (0%)

Re: **FOR NYC PEPC OTS ONLY!** The "I Finally Got My FOL" Th

Why did we need another one?

That is the "waiting for".. this is the "finally got" thread. Plus, that one is going on 7-8 pages, and everyone is posting on it. This one is only for people who attended the PEPC to keep the clutter down & to get an idea as to how many people are getting letters.

I didn't attend the NYC pepsi.
Can I sitll poast in itt?

So if I went to Memphis I shouldnt post here? Im confused?? :confused:

I didn't attend the NYC pepsi.
Can I sitll poast in itt?

Funny <...>... the whole purpose is to keep the crap to a minimum so we aren't having to dig through a thread to find out where we are in getting our FOL's, and it's PEPC, no pepsi! :) Pepsi is still good though.

wve_iii said:
So if I went to Memphis I shouldnt post here? Im confused??

Seriously!? I hope the FAA isn't thinking of hiring people who can't even read...

3 of 3 personal references got the letter
apprx 5 of 7 for residence (however I put the same name a few times here)
Not sure about everything else. I don't talk to all these people regularly, so these numbers are just a rough estimate.

Sent an email to David T. to ask my status, but of course I get an email saying he's "out of the office until 8/4"

Hopefully I hear back Monday/Tuesday!

I didn't attend and I am posting...to state only those that attended this or that PEPC can post in this or that thread is juvenile! This is an open forum. You can suggest that this thread only be for people from the NY PEPC but you can't mandate it.

Well unless you suddenly became a moderator.

I agree, this is mad stupid. To make this thread ONLY for NYC, AND you still didn't get a FOL. Ha, lmao Genius! Im posting just because.... now what? You really set yourself up for the okey_doke kid.

What's a PEPC? OTS? I'm confused...

I like coke better anyways.

OH, I get it! You sound it out! "For nice pepsi, it's on lee!" Wait, who's Lee?

Honestly I wouldnt care when everyone else got thier FOL, Id just wait for mine. Patience young skywalker come Final offer letter it will.

I wonder how fast we can make this thread 6 or 7 pages......:eek:

Valiant effort Kinda, but you should have seen this coming :D

Hey, this is a thread for the special boys only!

WARNING003.gif

Can I get a Shout Out to the Lavatory? 'Cause thats where this thread is headdin'

bluewater_lavatory_06-11-05_1227.jpg

Back